3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Marakesh 29.11.19 05:54 am

Volga bridge. Can't go stealth. (Metro Exodus)

Almost at the top, after bypassing the zealots on the right and go through the room with the bars (on the Right still hanging boat), cut down one guard, climb higher and then I keep firing when trying to go left. How can I do that?

With 36 minutes of this place
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 29.11.19

need to jump on the boat and then the boat to jump on, but seize the moment, she sways

A
Aleksandr Marakesh 29.11.19

Morpheus2001md
This place I went. And there is not necessarily to jump on the boat, and the castle to shoot)

M
Morpheus2001md 29.11.19

can a bug. Held twice. All the rules.

k
ksasha97 29.11.19

Alexander Marrakech
I would say more, even his butt can bring down, while on the other hand)))

R
Roma Vladimirov 29.11.19

I slammed the main thing that the alarm is not raised or do not save the Prince

C
Colt47pc 29.11.19

Alexander Marrakech
I also this moment a long time could not pass for secretive, XS at easy difficulty as on hard after the boat pass is better not to run because the people on top will hear you and become suspicious, that he gave me often and was fired after I viboral man between the stairs and climbed to go to the left.

A

Colt47pc That's what the problem is) I always ran around, to quickly run to the stairs) has Passed, Thank you very much!))

N
Nikita Ulman 29.11.19

Alexander Marrakech
You during a quiet passage run?)

A

Nikita Ullman
Well, no one was worried because of this) in addition to the guy upstairs... Now I know that there are particularly sensitive characters))

N
Nikita Ulman 29.11.19

Alexander Marrakech
And barge you secretly run went?!

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

The first time was held in secret, generally not bothering anyone, not even stunned, just kind of snuck by without any problems, no one burned. The second time secretly cut down the guard in the head, slept, raised the alarm. Killed all but unarmed and surrendered. Both times on hard and both times the Prince was still alive.
PS. For good ending, you can't kill only unarmed. And stealth pass or not - drum.