3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lenika-2011 29.11.19 05:54 am

The problem with the location of caches (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

There is a problem with finding the caches. Does not appear after reading some of the monoliths. Because of this, some locations can't get to 100%. How to solve the problem? Who faced ? Bought the game on steam.
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vov i C 29.11.19

lenika-2011

To help - https://landofgames.ru/articles/guides/5595-karty-lokaciy-v-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-artefakty-dokumenty-tayniki-sunduki-i-freski.html

s
stakanxxx 29.11.19

I also have one appeared. stash watched on YouTube where he must be, he's not there.

l
lenika-2011 29.11.19

Vov and C Thanks for the link, but the problem is that the caches don't appear where they should be after reading the monolith

V
Vov i C 29.11.19

lenika-2011 wrote:
what caches do not appear where they should be after reading the monolith
Clear. They appear after a conversation with the residents or it may map an archivist with backpacks to find.

l
lenika-2011 29.11.19

Vov and C Well, for example in the jungle found all 2 cards and a backpack, have completed all assignments, but the location is at 98%. There is no hiding place where the camp wreckage. To the right , if on the map to see there is a monolith, after reading it , you should see the hiding place where the statue of the snake. But it does not appear. This is a bug for sure

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.11.19

lenika-2011
And I have a secret town where the waterfall is not taken, VIDOS look, but no, not there. And a couple of places where it simply did not do that or could not shake it.

A
Alumiel 29.11.19

and I have damn all this problem(((
That was the game, all locations are 100%, but the overall result of passing on owns 99.67%
Pressed continue, and I for some reason not complete (I don't remember exactly as they are there called) of the company. Those that see artifacts when you press Tab.

a
al.. 29.11.19

A game with bugs. I, for example, there is no hiding place monolith in Paytiti on the island between the Church and the prison. Furthermore, craftychica one of the costumes after the crypt in Juan. Click create, resources spent, and the armor is not created, the button create does not disappear, click again and so on to infinity until the resources are not cleared.

J
Juan-Pablo 29.11.19

Alumiel
A knife found, when her husband's murder investigated?

A
Alex497 29.11.19

al., lenika-2011, Vov and C :
Spoiler
al. wrote:
A game with bugs. I, for example, there is no hiding place monolith in Paytiti on the island between the Church and the prison. Furthermore, craftychica one of the costumes after the crypt in Juan. Click create, resources spent, and the armor is not created, the button create does not disappear, click again and so on to infinity until the resources are not cleared.

A game with bugs! It is a fact. I beat the game couldn't be 100%, although all the locations according to statistics on the map I have made 100%. The problem is not isolated. And also, some broken achievements in the game. For example, there is one achievement associated with the collections of artifacts and many who have these same artifacts are simply not going (or not counted under certain conditions), but says that 100%...
Have to wait for the patch

C
Crystal Lion 29.11.19

Well, Yes there is a problem. The tomb has passed, and shows that failed(the icon lights up) But it's okay. I have troubles in 3D mode. After 30-60min of the game, it just crashes on the slave table. By the way. 3D in the game is just gorgeous! Departures from screen sea! Very realistic. Well done to the developers. Honest 3D!

V
Vov i C 29.11.19

lenika-2011 wrote:
there is a monolith, after reading it , you should see the hiding place where the statue of the snake. But it does not appear. This is a bug for sure
Yes, it's probably a bug.(but I have all came from, after reading the monolith).

By 100% pass I passed first time all locations 100% but the General showed of 99.88%.(probably because of this).

Now finish game will look like will be.

s
saa0891 29.11.19

lenika-2011 wrote:
To the right , if on the map to see there is a monolith, after reading it , you should see the hiding place where the statue of the snake. But it does not appear. This is a bug for sure
Any bugs with the monoliths was not (the only bug I've had is the remaining icon of the gold bullion in Paytiti,there has already been such a topic),you can try to load the early save better entrance to this location and check the monolith,of course if you learned the language.

J
Juan-Pablo 29.11.19

saa0891
Learned the language;))
And if we're not monoliths fail, that doesn't mean that others are lucky. For example, I have a joke that to 100% left two artifacts. Before that, everything was counted. And here they are not allowed. And the saves I'm certainly not an bekapy!
Gold is not a glitch, it is there always there.

V
Vov i C 29.11.19

Juan Pablo wrote:
Gold is not a glitch, it is there always there.
And how is it to take gold - http://forums.playground.ru/shadow_of_the_tomb_raider/zoloto-966658/#comment-17608609

Vov and C wrote:

Now finish game will look like will be.
Passed, once again, no 100%, only 99,53%(above screen 1-th passage, was best of 99.88%).

J
Juan-Pablo 29.11.19

Vov and C
But that did not come from the second passage? On stratege wrote that in the second passage it is possible to collect only those artifacts that are not counted in the first. Thus receive Doctor Croft. But Perfectionism may not work. Curve game came out: the animation, everything else:(

V
Vov i C 29.11.19

Juan Pablo wrote:

But that did not come from the second passage?
Again I explain, the gold under the ground(look at the screenshots - http://forums.playground.ru/shadow_of_the_tomb_raider/zoloto-966658/#comment-17608609).

J
Juan-Pablo 29.11.19

Vov and C
Does gold affect the percentage passing?!!
Of the artifacts missing something, just not 100%.

V
Vov i C 29.11.19

Juan Pablo wrote:
Of the artifacts missing something, just not 100%.
I understand that it is not enough of something.
The question still is how to take the gold?(for fun).

H
HelpUP 29.11.19

Change the language of the game to take zabagovan caches.