3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miss Linn 29.11.19 05:54 am

In the launcher is not showing installed extensions (The Sims 3)

Hi all, I installed with the disk I bought Sims 3 from all the additions (the gold anthology Gold Edition). Loaded alternately in the launcher accrued additions (≈1500, if it matters), all tracked, all loaded. BUT – in the tab download previously installed add-ons are not installed and below in the tab installed also no, and the game has (?!). Click re-install, says This package is already installed and tab installed everything appears, but until then, until I close the launcher and go again – same picture. Again, the game displays everything, but it's very very strange that the plants supposedly no, that never happened before on my other laptop, although it was also a lot of additional materials.

How to solve this problem? :(
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emil_95 29.11.19

it still playing?? to get...

E
Emil_95 29.11.19

Miss Linn
so if there is, then everything is working! (?)

M
Miss Linn 29.11.19

Emil_95
So in the launcher-it does not appear that these items are installed in the downloads the status is displayed as empty, though 100500 times already established. It should not be, it's very inconvenient when I want to remove something, and these items are simply not found in settings, although the game has

E
Emil_95 29.11.19

Miss Linn
well, pirates of the LM?

M
Miss Linn 29.11.19

Emil_95
No, not pirates, even pirates, this was not

I
Ivasik 29.11.19

Miss Linn
If game license, go to the official website of the game the Sims 3, there register them using the inside of the box with the game passwords.

How to do it is described here (section Register for the Sims 3 and expansion packs or stuff packs through Origin account) - http://fan.prosims.ru/help/item/sims3-help/register-the-sims-3-game.html

From this moment they will be officially yours in origin and can be installed without the disk by downloading from origin.
After that, everything on our menu should appear, along with add-ons and additional content.