3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill22092 13.09.19 02:54 pm

Lost POSELENIE (Ancestors of The Humankind Odyssey)

Gone from the starting settlement, walked a bit through the swamp and came to the rock, went with him and decided to come back. And no. Can't find the settlement, about 1.5 hours looking for, walked for almost everything, but the settlements are not, the ability does not help that they work almost close. Climbed to the highest point of the map, not helping. Even no signs of the settlement can not see. Already cheats downloaded to somehow find, and they go even through the same places (the waterfall in the rock), pass through it as then, but why go out on the territory of the Savannah. How to get back to base?
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RiseSoma 13.09.19

All died of starvation ))

E
Eugene8080 13.09.19

Kirill22092
Neither as probably.
Everything is possible.
Either a bug or something that I wrote RiseSoma XS or aliens.

A
Atlas057 13.09.19

Climb to the top of the tree and see where it falls. Jump closer to him, clamping study (E on the keyboard), you should see an icon of a settlement in the form of a purple diamond, remember and run out there.

K
Kirill22092 13.09.19

Had to start the game again, thank you all

L
LenGGeRs 13.09.19

to the evolution of the settlement was 12 monkeys, after evolution threw in a generally unknown place and all the 1st, now I can't find new monkeys, and as I now continue to play?