3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 29.11.19 05:55 am

The money and experience as you earn? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

How do you earn money?

I have climbed the gender card (from the capital and almost to the bottom). Every damn island. Except for some places with red skulls, there I quickly stand.
Got accident 7 the level of money about 70K and have specifically because of[cenzored] sink ships.
Want to buy junk, but I can't even imagine how many more will have to sink to 120K to. But more kit is needed.
Maybe I'm not those ships are drowning?
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickroma7 29.11.19

hits to perform, so you in addition to the extraction from the captured ship and the bounty will get money and exp

A
Alumiel 29.11.19

And prodinsa further on the subject, so the armor fell dear, and the time for ships to sink

H
Hydrolisk 29.11.19

nickroma7
and the contracts end?

A
Amishor 29.11.19

Hydrolisk
Yes, but they pretty much are given a few NPCs, each with an average of four of the contract (may be wrong about the number).
Do not quite understand where the problem with the money - I constantly falls some expensive stuff, and the money is spent mostly on the ships - the armor group and food for the teams themselves are on the way.

H
Hydrolisk 29.11.19

Amishor
All right. I have not money, I to gain money in the ship and body kit for it. Food and stuff is falling regularly.
And stuff dear... Yes there is something but since I have no idea what's worth keeping and what stuff on sale - you have to be cautious.

A
Angelo4ekT 29.11.19

Hydrolisk
hire a pimp and a thief and you will have happiness =)

H
Hydrolisk 29.11.19

Theft is actually a complete mess. People have nothing to steal, a few coins just, well, a dagger some.
Yes, and trunks are not often valuable to find something you can.
Here's a really valuable loot I stole on the ship of a merchant. Godlike pretzel on a modified boat which has three merchants in the hold. Unlike the others, he immediately began a dialogue, not a fight. But there is also a need hacking ahrenenny

N
N1ceL1fe 29.11.19

That's a minus about the experience - just for the murder give very little experience. You can explore the entire map to kill all pirates/no pirates (and just ALL - in the new passage and do) and to some minuscule experience. But if you see descusage pirate in the tavern and find him all sorts of trash, from which it will make medicine immediately almost LVL. Most climbing falls in Rikitake ( and there's a long load) but that's where the bulk of experience.