3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 29.11.19 05:55 am

DMC 1 (Devil May Cry HD Collection)

Crashes after clicking new game, what could be the problem?
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
kiryajc 29.11.19

This is most likely the case in the processor.

m
mazinily 29.11.19

Dj0rni
Weird I had the same thing

You have a Repack or individuals?

The decision I really have not found I deleted it

G
G.Demon 29.11.19

Dj0rni
I have the same problem was on the laptop due to the weak graphics card. On the computer all the rules and no crashes. And repak and litsuhu tried

m
mazinily 29.11.19

G. Demon
kiryajc
Dj0rni
and I have here as everything was fine started and then became so now I think to buy a license

G
G.Demon 29.11.19

mazinily
As far as I remember, the patches were only to add Chinese language. Even like frame rate, tied to the frequency of the monitor, not fixed. Modders do what they tried to do with this, but nothing happened

D
Dj0rni 29.11.19

It is unlikely the case in the process, the modern games are coming with a Bang...
not a Repack, normal version

W
WiWo 29.11.19

Dj0rni
There is not in the power of percent, and that under cent AMD the game is not optimized.

D
Dj0rni 29.11.19

WiWo
It is clear, and I can't run it ?

F
FallenGhost 29.11.19

Dj0rni
mazinily
G. Demon
WiWo
I wrote a solution to this problem in that year in the next topic:
http://forums.playground.ru/devil_may_cry_hd_collection/kto_znaet_kak_ispravit_vylity_v_1dms_posle_nazhatiya_na_novuyu_igru-958254/

m
mazinily 29.11.19

WiWo
FallenGhost
well, I have this as well and 1 part fine went I downloaded it since its release but stopped working in December, in numbers 10-20

F
FallenGhost 29.11.19

mazinily
In this case, I do not know. But anyway try the above procedure, you never know.

D
Dj0rni 29.11.19

FallenGhost
Worked, thanks, now the question is, then bad on percent or something else affect it? The emulator CPU is good or bad?

F
FallenGhost 29.11.19

Dj0rni
Nothing bad will happen. I passed the first part using this method about a year ago.

D
Dj0rni 29.11.19

FallenGhost
question, but the emulator only gives the game launches? Just like resident evil 7 I the beginning is perfect, and the settings on max, but on the dinner nacida freezes... the sound is ahead of picture, plus hang a fraction of a second, say a minute normally, podpisat every time... And in the beginning everything was OK, I mean the first level
Here is the question, the emulator is giving in addition to running like DMC1? Let microfreeze these in resident evil cleans?

F
FallenGhost 29.11.19

Dj0rni
Here I will not answer you, because I do not know. As for Resident Evil 7 - try it with a emulator to run it.