3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteveG8 29.11.19 05:55 am

What do you expect from the game ? (Routine)

?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Death_LifE 29.11.19

of swearing and naked Boobs in saskias*

[
[S.I.N.I.S.T.E.R.] 29.11.19

a tickle of nerves

L
Loli_kon 29.11.19

More importantly(!) so it was fun to play, well, bricks to credence the country had accumulated xD

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 29.11.19

But at least what was...

n
nibler99 29.11.19

Verka Smerduchka
Indeed, where is the news?

T
Tonni 29.11.19

nibler99
net

P
Purgesha 29.11.19

of information no, they're not bent yet?)

n
nibler99 29.11.19

Purgesha
Campaign bent all the same, website developer in Downey.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 29.11.19

nibler99
Yes, no, works.

n
nibler99 29.11.19

News?

n
nibler99 11.11.20

I don't feel the game

S
Smartty0 11.11.20

Because you don't have it! :)

L
Lord white 24.05.21

Smartty0 There
is no hike at all !? Where is the game?

S
Smartty0 28.08.21

Freund Benno
There will be no games, we have already written a lot. It was almost ready, but the main developer (who is also the author of the game) decided that everything needed to be redone from scratch. The guys he worked with freaked out, but started doing something. Then by hook or by crook they went to some publishers, they offered funding and help in development, but it was too late - the author of the game said that everything was wrong, no money, no help, and he didn't need anything at all, he dispersed the whole team, everything he hid the source code somewhere and then disappeared altogether and stopped communicating - according to the official version. According to the unofficial one, his roof actually leaked and he drove off to the psychiatric hospital, but before that he managed to destroy everything that they had created.
Enthusiasts hope that something else can be restored, but this is very unlikely.
Here's a sad story.

D
DEDGAMER 12.06.22

They said this ROUTINE has been dragging on since the age of 12, and development is getting more expensive.