3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19 05:55 am

Black screen (Prototype)

Installed the game, the game began to run but no picture, only sound comes. Prompt please what to do.
35 Comments
Sort by:
h
holy_0dmin 29.11.19

Video card fits ICU. requirements? Drivers last? The refresh rate correctly?

V
Viyr 29.11.19

what video card

K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19

XS! Radeon

K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19

well, there has to be some realties fix

h
holy_0dmin 29.11.19

Need the exact model and version of the driver. We recommend that you upgrade to 9.8

K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19

well anyways, the Shader have me 2.0 ! BUT INRA HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h
holy_0dmin 29.11.19

What difference has started or not? I think all games check can the graphics card run Shader 3.0?
Not all, so it's just replacing the card will help.

A
Akim777 29.11.19

The laptop is probably you

h
holy_0dmin 29.11.19

To upgrade the computer just need time in 5 years, and every year, preferably 2 times a year.
Well, or console to buy.

U
Urbanskyer 29.11.19

Noob noob. Also explained to you that you will not be able to play it at its its.

B
Burnoutman 29.11.19

Kothi
ZADOLBALI DO CALVINIA GAMES 3 SHADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zadolbali LAMER to sit on 2 shaders and whining on the forums. Better go get lessons.

003_ 29.11.19

Yes,Pazik burns :)

R
Roman_Engine 29.11.19

Don't jump to conclusions, Kothi you can simply have the drivers for 3.0 are not present and the card can support 3.0. Click the right mouse button on My computer->manage->task Manager->display adapters and there will be a model of your video card, tell me what will be.

Once the game has started.....

K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19

1) Intel Celeron M430 (1.73 GHz/533MHz) with 1 megabyte L2 Cache, which will allow to cope with most tasks in the average office, watching movies, and (within reason) with many games.

2) Memory 512 MB DDR2 SODIMM one module Samsung M4, clocked at 533 megahertz. Of this amount, 64 megabytes given to the graphics card, and unlike Acera {see earlier} this is controlled via settings in the BIOS. Another module is free for further expansion. The manufacturer has declared support for memory up to a Gigabyte.

3) Hard drive FUJITSU MHV2060AH PL formatted capacity of 60 GB, but they are available to the user only 49. The rotational speed of the disk is 5400 RPM. Buffer size of 8 megabytes. (BRANJO - I IS USED AS MUCH AS 65 UHAHAHA))

4) graphics Card ATI Radeon Xpress 200M (RC410M) Chipset. The frequency of 300 MHz, has two pixel pipelines, declared support for DirectX v9.0 is activated in system memory 32 to 128 MB (with 512 megabytes of total).

anyways look here http://www.nbprice.ru/info/details/28234.htm

K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19

I'm in shock ! on XP for this Windows will rodnee check the wood!

[
[Ga1g3] 29.11.19

at the SAME time you definitely not going.

K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19

how'd you know

K
Kostya.ru 29.11.19

according to this site
Recommended system requirements:
# OS: Windows® XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (Service Pack 2);
# Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800 with 256 MB memory and support for Shader third version;
# Processor: Pentium Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+;
# Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista);
# 8 GB of free space on the hard disk.
#

R
Roman_Engine 29.11.19

Since your graphics card support DiretX 9 means and shaders 3.0. In the main menu of the game is not three-dimensional objects - so you don't have special drivers to view mmm I will say this - the menu is animated so video is used bik format so if in other games you have this format is supported so the Prototype uses the same format that your computer is unsupported. Try to get to the video settings blind, here's the shortcut - start the game and nedelayut, waiting for 35 seconds will be until all the rollers, and then click - enter, enter, 2 times down arrow, enter, enter, down, left, enter, enter, enter, down, down, enter, down, enter. So you will reduce the resolution and exit the game. Then again come and see what did happen. If no effect try to start the game's shortcut and launch the game and expect anything weekly 35 seconds, then 5 times to Enter then wait until the game is loaded, exactly how I know it will take time, wait 5 minutes or 15 to make sure and push Enter, the game will start. If you threw it so you just nefret, as if nothing nebudet it is evident that your graphics card is not for this game.

Personally, I have a pen Crysis on a computer AMD Sempron 2.1 Ghz(overclocked). RAM 786мб, vidyuhi ATI Radeon x1300Pro 256MB. And the feathers on the minimal and maximum shaders, textures, high. the quality of water, sound and special effects. But 5 fps is quite suit me))))))))

E
EAS1985 29.11.19

Since your graphics card support DiretX 9 means and shaders 3.0.

Fell padstol.))))))))))))))) The Radeon 7500, which support Shader have never had, also supported DX9.
Guys warning.