3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medved2003 29.11.19 05:55 am

Can't make a TV with acoustics 2.1

Rebza if you tell someone fumbles, or at least a thread of the forum.
23 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 29.11.19

medved2003 wrote:
if someone fumbles
For those who fumbles, you gave too little information. What is the problem that the TV is not friendly with the acoustics? If you need to connect the 2.1 audio input to the TV output, the only problem is the jack 3.5 to 2.1 and Tulip on the TV. Is solved by the adapter. Most likely this:
Spoiler
or so:
Spoiler
any other... we are not psychic ;)

G
Gnusmas 29.11.19

What TV, what is phonics, how connected, what's the problem?

r
requiemmm 29.11.19

There are two options, correct and stupid, but working. The right to use the adapter, you stupid - just solder the speakers instead of the trimmer resistors and take the signal from their engines. Extreme conclusions instead of dynamics, the average will be the output channel. Earth speakers are soldered together, it will be the earth release. Well, all you have three wires, right-left-earth, raspival connector and plugging into my amp, resistors twist so it doesn't sound hoarse. They do a complete lamerstvo, but if you have Chinese shit, bestvintage solder, and a soldering iron from a stall, which it does only dirt divorce is the best option. Speakers soldered in conventional solders, they have baskets now plastic:)

m
medved2003 29.11.19

Speakers SVEN MS 3000

m
medved2003 29.11.19

m
medved2003 29.11.19

Today acoustics is connected as an earphone wire 2rca 3.5 jack. Accordingly, the tulips are connected to acoustics in aux1 and TV jack in the headphone Jack. In this connection the sound on the audio system you have to wring the maximum and on the TV, 70% of what it would have been more or less audible. It's not as comfortable when switching to listen to the radio or music from a flash drive, an urgent need to lower the sound.

m
medved2003 29.11.19

There are still some alternatives to connect ? Right now, arrange a photo of the connectors on the TV.

m
medved2003 29.11.19

m
medved2003 29.11.19

I have to say that I tried to connect the wire 2rca 2rca. On the TV in jacks PC AUDIO IN on the audio system either in a PC or in AUX1 - no result.

r
requiemmm 29.11.19

That connector is the same kind of scart, Yes? Then Google, scart Pinout, audio output terminals 1 and 3, in your photos the bottom row, two rightmost are outputs channels 4 total output, check one thread.

a
airstorm 29.11.19

Forgive me, pagan gods and the spirits of the circuitry of Cybernetics... for subsequent unprofessional explanation on the fingers:)
medved2003
go with this cable:
Spoiler
Put the plug on the headphones in connector on your TV:
Spoiler
and the other end, Tulip shove your 2.1:
Spoiler
Next using the remote select the input (source) PC. Your amp has multiple inputs (AUX1 for example), so little to connect to physically, we must also programmatically specify which input is connected the input signal... for emphasis.
The second variant:
Connect the Tulip to any entrance, twisting the volume to maximum, take the other end and touch it with your finger here:
Spoiler
If the speakers I heard the distinctive hum ( 50 Hz ;) ... if that), all the rules - put to the TV. If nothing, then try another entrance. This method eliminates the need to use the remote control to switch.

a
airstorm 29.11.19

requiemmm wrote:
Google - scart - Pinout
This is just my guess, but most likely medved2003 not friends with the soldering iron..... another screw up with the Pinout, please solder and not the wrong way. It is easier to buy a cable Tulipan-SCART, but the cable is more expensive. than the Tulip-3.5 mm Jack

a
airstorm 29.11.19

medved2003 wrote:
On the TV in jacks PC AUDIO IN
Spoiler
:) IN input. him a signal. It's like... he's easier to say... like your works 2.1 . Sound will come from the TV, i.e. you will use the TV speakers. If you connect the music from your mobile phone, for example, your TV will be loud sing

m
medved2003 29.11.19

Here you can have the details about SCART/cinch ?
About the option 2rca 3.5 jack wrote above why there is no sense of what this connection is where it lost 70% volume and it does not matter PC or AUX1

m
medved2003 29.11.19

The idea is I need a wire scart-2rca ?

a
airstorm 29.11.19

medved2003
Well.... if more,you need this cable:
Spoiler
The tulips, usually labeled. You need to take a couple of nadpisy OUT and connect to 2.1

m
medved2003 29.11.19

This will go to ?

a
airstorm 29.11.19

medved2003
Only in the case if the tulips are OUT (OUT). 99% sure that if the cable from the outlet selling different crap, of which there are many in all the cities this cable to the INPUTS (IN). You need to check with the seller.... although most of them do not understand this.
If you know how to solder, there are appropriate connectors and a couple of meters of shielded cable, as you advised requiemmm you can Google the Pinout and do it myself.
At worst can watch the Pinout, armed with multimeter and ring right in the store.

X
X_ray_83 29.11.19

airstorm
The sound quality is still optics better so he'll feel loss or have already experienced )))

a
airstorm 29.11.19

X_ray_83
:D given the fact that his SVEN MS 3000 no optical module, he will have dostate Converter, to disassemble the amplifier, to build there a fee, to choose which entrance to donate - padmavati to him..... This is brutal!