3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tbd123 29.11.19 05:56 am

Showpins(1) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a way to disable console command showpins(1) (a command which shows all icons on the map). I'm not particularly razdrozhaet, but emerging icons the icons of hidden treasures in diameter on the entire village, which not clean not much in the way. Thanks in advance!
16 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YNWA1997 29.11.19

try to enter showpins(0). If the logic should help

t
tbd123 29.11.19

Or maybe it is possible to hide certain icons from the map via the game files?

t
tbd123 29.11.19

showpins(0) tried once, doesn't help

I
Ilya Krasilov 29.11.19

tbd123
download save game before entering the command

t
tbd123 29.11.19

Ilya Krasilov
Also does not work, disappears only when creating new games

T
TheKep 29.11.19

tbd123
You have so many bugs in one day already, but not the one I had for the passing game since patch 1.01
3.s. Was mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943/? when you double-click LMB removes the active icon treasures, or other from the map

R
Ruslan45 29.11.19

And what for to disconnect? Earn badges and standards + expertise will not have anything to look like us.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 29.11.19

tbd123 wrote:
emerging icons the icons of hidden treasures in diameter on an entire village
Руслан45 wrote:
And what for to disconnect? Earn badges and standards + expertise will not have anything to look like us.
yeah, the bigger the icon, the more experience )))

P
Pro100 Endryu 29.11.19

tbd123
Emmmm... you know you can remove the icons in the filters card. In the lower left corner, they just poke on the required icon (just the icon, not the title) and it disappears from the map. Also there is Presets. If you can not find the right - scroll the mouse wheel, the list is long)

R
Ruslan45 29.11.19

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Do not Troll!!! The experience depends on the monster's level divided by player level.

0ldush 29.11.19

Руслан45
Quickly you LVL to raise, getting 5 XP from the enemy, which is the level of the skull?

R
Ruslan45 29.11.19

0ladushek
Do not lie. If the head of the enemy's skull, it is necessary to manage to survive with the enemy. Restart saves provided.
If all is well, my lucky day, it is possible to cut 700 experience per quest or 5 peeled from the monsters of the villages.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 29.11.19

Руслан45 wrote:
If the head of the enemy's skull, it is necessary to manage to survive with the enemy. Restart saves provided.
I came here once 31 version to protection against the fool, in the sense of chitter. read these Internet to cash in on easy early in the game - Pro respavnyaschihsya cows at the entrance to the White garden, from which skins tear. yeah, I read - did. the third time came running out of the woods certainly a demon with a skull on the sleeve, I mean over my head and I avansati. several times in a row. to kill with all the antics and jumping was only at 1/3. to hell with him, I ran away from him, since he is there at the entrance and hanging out. went to Nilam and everything, completed all the side effects, it's time to catch the Griffin, came to the village, this beast is still in there, but whatever. come to the pub, out uncle Vesemir, grabs a sword and shouting I will murder you, bitch Horny! throws herself at the demon. I will end this now for half an hour with no visible results. and Oh, how I did not want to start all over again... well found a way - need to drive the demon on the ledge of the shore, to get into the water. devil in the water is not wants, but not running. and then half an hour of his fireballs meeeeee fry until cooked. the truth is, this bastard then still respawn, but the Gryphon is passed and you can go further.

Z
ZverPro 29.11.19

I here answer, because the whole Internet writes that showpins opens everything, but do not write anything that breaks the game. It shows even those labels that do not go out.

And the decision from this one and not complex - you have to delete the save where you enabled this cheat. Other methods do not work. The new game will not help you, just load an old save, with the existing cheat - will not help either. And as soon as I remove these viral save, then run left(you have to remember that it is integer and you console cheat ShowPins(1) is not introduced. And voila! The game can not be replayed and did not get along with non-existent tags.

A
AsrorJi 05.01.21

Krch found the only way to solve this problem.
you need the nearest save where the team has not yet been activated, download, reinstall the game (Delete all saves) and throw the save back. At least it worked for me

G
Guest 10.04.24

а я просто удалил все последующие сохранения. и загрузился до ввода чита. у меня сработало. саму игру не удалял