3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gambeat 29.11.19 05:59 am

Recruitment recruits [There is a solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

How to recruit Guild people, I have two of them, don't understand how they got there?
69 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amon.Ra.XII 29.11.19

In the area need to do the job ,you will then be the task of the liberation of the district (only assassins 6)

l
lemptyl 29.11.19

Ramzess05
6 assassins this 3 in Boston and 3 in new York?

C
CocoJuice 29.11.19

I don't understand how they have to recruit it? They are surrounded by guards, so I fit start to kill the guards to free the guy, and while beating them, where the man then disappears.
How to do? (although I kind of do everything right, in life, in all parts so it was necessary)

f
forgreem 29.11.19

it's not them)) look on the map icon asasina are denoted by tasks (task release), I already somewhere wrote about it... You have them all in a certain area perform and give you the final core together with the ally. He and the reward (green) and so with all and Yes 3 in NY and 3 in Boston

k
konnor01 29.11.19

and after the credits Svobodnaya game

s
snec 29.11.19

who passed,how long are the credits ???

f
forgreem 29.11.19

a minute, two, maybe three) I had tea to drink)

d
dante1945 29.11.19

I think 10 minutes:-)at the revel 15.in brotherhood too:-)

n
newjersy11 29.11.19

I still do not understand I go to the pub and then either drinking with it or empty? so he obshatsa while the job will not come or what

n
newjersy11 29.11.19

and who sees the message would help me riddles to solve in podzemeliy and in General

G
GoHoo 29.11.19

newjersy11
Neither can I, 3rd recruit in Boston to recruit,although it was Part 8.

G
GoHoo 29.11.19

Who was also?

R
RevIO2RUS 29.11.19

GoHoo[From Ariya]
You viewpoint again check and see job...

Somebody can throw off a job card for recruitment in the Northern district of new York...

G
GoHoo 29.11.19

Could not March a bug.

a
anarhoid 29.11.19

GoHoo[From Ariya]
What is it? Not the preacher, who by default is in the Northern part hang out?
RevIO2RUS
Visible from all viewpoints except one. Run to the most Northern port, as you will see a rectangular red zone - there you go

G
GoHoo 29.11.19

anarhoid
Don't know the latest from Boston,the guy in black and red clothes.

C
CambaR 29.11.19

And recruitment 2 what part goes?

And then I have 7 and only 1 sin is, and the jobs aren't in Boston!

_
_STEAMER_ 29.11.19

I in new York are not displayed job to the last zone, tell me what to do, the viewpoint looked.

a
anarhoid 29.11.19

GoHoo[From Ariya]
Hat still hanging on the back, right? This Northern district, the release of prisoners. Go straight across the street, which stretches along the piers, to the Northern commander of the port (preferably on the left side). On the minimap you will see a piece of the red zone, this is just it.

a
anarhoid 29.11.19

CambaR
Boston immediately after you receive the first take. Ie 6 also. Although these icons are not to see... You, I apologize, viewpoint clambered all?