3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 29.11.19 05:59 am

The Caspian sea how to pass? (Metro Exodus)

The matter is this. Gave cards for adults,children ice cream. But the way Anna pointed out a few points. A crane with a sniper, a slave ship and the type of airport. To go directly to Damir? Or to clean the points mentioned Anna?
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
Communist2001 29.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Better take the extra at first,Damir will not run away

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

No difference. Can go, you can clear out point. It's not poslednaya story mission at this location. The last is when they say to go for fuel. Then better to complete all the remaining tasks before you go on an oil rig.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.19

Damira near the question mark, where the oil industry has driven a certain Arsene, he is the type of militia drowns. Removed all stealth, but he still shot himself and left a note, like, did not meet expectations. Left the question for later, will return before the final quest. I hope that if the release of all slaves on the map, he will survive. On the ship you have to click not only the main switch that all frees, near the rope at the bottom of a cell, there a small switch. Kidnapping water two slaves can be freed. Don't know if it'll affect something. If you stun all the guards to the shooting and chase will not be

S
SandSkrem 29.11.19

Well, when you squeak by Damir did not bahenol in front of the cave and it is stupid not worth it and nothing happens. Save correctly in General :)

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

ZlobnyDed wrote:
he still shot himself and left a note, like, did not meet expectations
So will it be in any case. You read the note, then realized why he did it.
SandSkrem wrote:
Well, when you squeak by Damir did not bahenol in front of the cave
I had the same plugging. Had policea re-take. But now an iron rule - at the beginning of each story quest F5, and to complete the quest F5 not to touch.

D
DemanShu 29.11.19

SandSkrem
vitalik76
The same bug caught. While Damir said something, I ran the location was searched, and then to him, but he already ended it. Well that folder sohranili preserved.

K
Kovboy belomor 29.11.19

ZlobnyDed
It's you as there's stealth, there's four dogs. I failed everyone and he left a note, kind of a thank you and saved himself.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Dogs with Pneumatics were shot. The second wave took fuck knows how many times, I have to hammer on this business, but went to the principle, since so much time lost. Then decided to try to take the loaf, that the eyes are not blisters. Partially helped, the enemies of profit alert, but at least not tagrename. Completely stealth did not work for him who dwelt upstairs, jump is necessary, and he hears. But at least have time to run to him and cut down, until he yelled and began to shoot. I said, I left this quest for later, but unfortunately it broke. The reason is simple - after the first wave I made a save and then went out without waiting for reinforcements. When they returned, they found that Arsene is not in the cave, I thought he ran away. But no, up the stairs - shot. But no body, no note no. Well, okay, I have also realized that he should not be saved

D
DemanShu 29.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
It's you as there's stealth, there's four dogs
Dogs butt to sleep.

D
DeimozZ 29.11.19

DemanShu wrote:
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
It's you as there's stealth, there's four dogs
You can still throw knives.
But Arsene is in any case shot when you press the interact button with stairs triggered the script and it samoubivatsya, even if all go stealth.

c
callmegod 29.11.19

Oil can kill everyone? Slaves who guarded that at locations scattered?
This is stupid simple. As a shooter, permanently you need only to stun.

A
Amnepox 29.11.19

the first storm to go to Saul (so that he looks at you with an axe attacked: the car presented), I did not go and in the end, Saul no key no car! had the head re-start.

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

callmegod wrote:
Slaves who guarded that at locations scattered?
Which slaves guard stun, the other no difference.

l
leninV 29.11.19

Good afternoon. With the passage of the Caspian, heard on the radio the conversation between the Baron of the sunken container. Has anyone found a container?

c
callmegod 29.11.19

leninV
GG does not float.

l
leninV 29.11.19

Yeah, I know. The Baron is just so tempting he talked about it that I thought should be the implementation in the form of a challenge. Not sure what would Artem dived into.

M
Merge 29.11.19

leninV
On one of the ships-container ships a note to the first officer about the missing container with some special weight. There is nothing that says they are stranded sat down, and the water began to go, maybe not in the water container, and on land. Maybe it's related. The container itself, and if he found something did not attach any importance to this.
A note from the diary

Z
Zorianin 29.11.19

Came to attacking oil on Aurora, when Artyom wakes up in the cab of the truck with water. Killed all the attackers of the oil, and bots (teammates) and then endlessly shooting nor for whom. Apparently some script not working or something. I faced anyone?

H
Hattack 29.11.19

Amnepox wrote:
the first storm to go to Saul (so that he looks at you with an axe attacked: the car presented), I did not go and in the end, Saul no key no car! had the head re-start.
Nonsense... the Car and the key to it will anyway, after the satellite station will be on the release of your loaf))
I will say more. I somehow managed in the dunes, in the ditch fill. What so that neither there nor here. In General glushnyak machine butted. Oh well, scored it, the more that profit from it, not really. But it was not there. After the controls of the train, standing near as if nothing had happened.

M
Moroznyy pauk 29.11.19

Zorianin
As soon as it starts firing down into the loaf, standing next to and forward. A little further off and the mission is executed immediately - Miller wants us.