3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy_Yojj 29.11.19 05:59 am

The problem with the review in the cabin (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

After installation of the steering wheel in the cab of the truck stopped working review. Neither with mouse nor with the keyboard. All other command keys are executed flawlessly. The wheel and pedals work perfectly. But here is the review and in the cockpit in any way. Just uncomfortable approaching the intersections each time to put the kind of 3 persons, and in this mode the browse works. The Config files and Сontrols demolished repeatedly, does not help. Where manually that have to register? Game version to 1.21. Thanks in advance for your answers!
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sexual 29.11.19

Zloy_Yojj
Open your control settings and set convenient buttons on the steering wheel, preferably on the d-pad if you have it. I play on the Logitech Driving Force GT, and no problems with management. If the Logitech steering wheel can throw your config and configured the plugin feedback.

A
Alex.9381 29.11.19

Hobo Sexual
Throw please!

Z
Zloy_Yojj 29.11.19

Wheel from Saitek I....
And the problem is just that the steering wheel and pedals that work... but his head at one point looks to see if the view from the cockpit... Really the only solution in the keyboard control?

b
b6611 29.11.19

Zloy_Yojj
Play, Logitech Gamepad F510, ETS2 Steam 1.30.2.2 s. With the latest updates has made changes in the control settings. Settings axis of steering wheel and axis of the gas-brake is left unchanged, but with the Axis of review left to right hardship, but configure failed. Later solved the problem under the setup in camera Control (line 12-13 above). Go grief do not know. Happy New year to All!!

Z
Zloy_Yojj 29.11.19

Z
Zloy_Yojj 29.11.19

Well.. appointed temporary keys, but they still did not react... As of the review there was no and no...

Z
Zloy_Yojj 29.11.19

With! If you put the control mode, only the keyboard, turn off the wheel and re-enter the game, the review starts working smoothly... until the time will turn " on " the steering wheel back... That's where Config-e is this line that is responsible for the review of parties with the cockpit???

w
wizir14 29.11.19

try to choose to Control the wheel and keyboard

Spoiler

H
Hobo Sexual 29.11.19

Alex.9381
What to throw a plugin or config?

A
Alex.9381 29.11.19

Hobo Sexual
Config!

Z
Zloy_Yojj 29.11.19

wizir14
It is true

Z
Zloy_Yojj 29.11.19

In General, the guys, breaking all his teeth on gogoangels and finding there a solution for this problem, I went to shovel the contents of his computer. And it dug to the essence.. I'm on the computer recently with a game called Il 2 Sturmovik established some programmulina NewViev... And that's at random, and trial and error I got to this miracle software thoughts.. And when I destroyed it in the Bud, the review finally earned.. Just yelling from happiness! Urra!! May be this decision can someone help. Thank you all for your answers and participation, and a happy New Year! Good roads virtual dalnoboev!!!!

I
Ins0mn1a 29.11.19

Zloy_Yojj
And you can paint as deleted ? The same problem was faced(( don't know what to do.
p.s. Removed opentrack and it worked :\ But I use it, what to do XS.

B
BlackSwan76 29.11.19

Ins0mn1a
Hello My Friend. I have the same problem.
If found solution, replaced in the VC please https://vk.com/id67078084
Thank you.

c
curd22 29.11.19

I also stopped working review,play on the xbox 360 controller does not work neither the mouse not the keyboard,either in ETS2 or in ATS.OpenTreck deleted still not working.

P
Provinat 29.11.19

Friends Hello Everyone!
Need advice. Generally Renault Magnum - dashboard and near the mirror is a rainbow in all colors. But sometimes the defect disappears. All the other trucks work fine. Someone tell me where to dig.
Version 1.33 and 1.34

P
Provinat 29.11.19

And is working fine.

s
sashababich2201 29.11.19

Provinat
Like you with such a brightness to play, even the Bush white eyes haven't fallen out? Reduce the brightness and contrast, and even prescribe the console command: g_bloom 0.0

P
Provinat 29.11.19

sashababich2201
thank you try. and the pictures, I just edited that would be seen the defect of added brightness.