3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
braviyanalniycherv 29.11.19 06:00 am

Bug with bump stops (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Updated to version 1.34, put ProMods 2.33 + there physics, in General, all played on 1.33... And then all of a sudden, I've got a wicked glow the bump stops, what to do, I don't know. Pickrel, found on the Internet in the records to what is fashion ( I have none). Maybe someone else encountered such ? How did you decide on ?
miromonovich
i3-8100 3.6 Ghz QuadCore
16ram samsung ddr4 2400mhz (11-11-11-15)
Nvidia GeForce 4gb GTX1050ti
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 29.11.19

braviyanalniycherv
And one for to turn off fashion is not destiny? In order to identify the culprit

b
braviyanalniycherv 29.11.19

vigo24
Was turned off, leaving only the ProMods. The same song. I need not so foolish options if I was not stumped, here would not write. Don't take it to heart, thanks that responded, but nevertheless, the problem is the place to be.

_
_BESIK_ 29.11.19

braviyanalniycherv

Probably just Promods behaves on version 1.34 and Nitsche not be helped.Then they will fix it.

b

_BESIK_
I even put the 1.33 from the Internet, put ProMods 2.32, previous, and again suddenly - there is THE SAME. I have racked my brain. Now here crying.

_
_BESIK_ 29.11.19

I went Promods almost 100% to version games games 1.30 and at me such problems never was.Most likely the case in the adaptation of Promods under the new version of the game.By the way I remembered but recently the map of Mario I have in a certain country shone these fences but I even it especially did not pay attention just thought some guys may be so well conceived and LAN...And drove on.So maybe it's even in the game itself and not in the cards.Many complain that with each new version it becomes odd on the contrary worse.I'm a little bit regret that jumped from 1.27 for me, it was the most it !

P
Podonok 71rus 29.11.19

braviyanalniycherv
to cry actually.. dumb idea. It was such a long time on CE, I don't remember what I was doing. The weather mods are not any? Or the lighting?

v
vigo24 29.11.19

braviyanalniycherv
I said that 99℅ of the questioner for not doing it. If it's only in one place it cant map if the entire map then see the log

b

Podonok 71rus
Worth, early autumn. But and stood at 1.33, no problems but no mistakes.

P
Podonok 71rus 29.11.19

braviyanalniycherv wrote:
stood at 1.33
at 1.34 I have a winter also did not work, there should be a file to delete, I do not remember exactly, but it is written in the log. Unplug your autumn and see the result. Look for adapted 1.34, or ezdy in the summer, if I can't fix it. I don't remember which file, honestly.