3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Woodstock 29.11.19 06:02 am

Back in Sovngarde (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

And yet: is there any way to get to Sovngarde after completing the main storyline? Without any installed mods or plugins, just pure Skyrim. If someone knows, please share! Very much liked the place, but especially to wander there did not work because of the need for passage of the main quest, and for some reason, my will is the Keeper of the bridge I immediately after killing Alduin was sent back to Tamriel, but was able to stay there. I thought that there again will be back then...
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marks Kelayt 29.11.19

Using this console.Only true if no mods.

R
Rishard 29.11.19

Woodstock
It was possible to say, not now, maybe later. And you can wander along trails, admire the sky, to meet Toruga and Ulfric (if already passed for the Empire quests)

W
Woodstock 29.11.19

Ghost Rider
> although there was a possibility to stay there
Well, not until did I understand :) of course, I can restore the saves, made a month ago (where I got 15 level, now 38th) and wander through to Sovngarde, only in this sense is not much, all the collected loot will remain in the same fifteenth level. And score on all their subsequent achievement (the passage of a few quests of the Daedric princes for example) is not very desirable.

e
ex37 29.11.19

No you can not.
Not in the original Skyrim not released DLC quests or ways to re-get into Sovngarde no.

W
Woodstock 29.11.19

ex37
Sorry. Will still probably restore an old save game, walk there and back to the current game time. But thanks for the reply.

K
KhaTTar 29.11.19

Woodstock
As you recover, walk, look, evaluate, and back up to LVL 38. Still there is nothing: no quests, no mobs, no loot.

W
Woodstock 29.11.19

KhaTTar
OK, thanks for the reply :)

X
Xmax1234 29.11.19

But in a hall full of legendary figures, Ysgramor, Olaf, jürgen, and a crowd of other characters in Skyrim. Give only the advice to go to Sovangard after the adventures of the quests of all guilds including to end the civil war.

_
_Dmitru_ 29.11.19

coc Skuldafn01. Then you need to pass Skulden and get to the portal. To leave Whiterun using the console command teleport to another location, for example, in Whiterun coc whiterun.

a
arah 29.11.19

Well, why not? Dragonborn is a hero and he should just die ))

s
saturn7774 29.11.19

arah
Domacinu, for all his good things, ordered the road to Oblivion ...
Although ... If there took as much as Ulfric ... what the Dremora was not joking - maybe dragonborn would be there.

s
sava01032008 29.11.19

not to go through the whole temple just cheat coc can lead sovngarde01

S
Stalker2021 29.11.19

Riсhard
To stay, and another of Codeca white mane but to meet in the hall of valor to not go