3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ant19521 29.11.19 06:03 am

Bug or feature patch 1.1.4 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Agamemnon's armor Bonus from full set: increase the combustion rate of enemies by 50%.
So on the Internet. And I have 100.
And again. Killed a cultist in Achaea, wrote that the new engraving is 50 percent. burning, but in the list of engravings it is not. Then on Lesbos appeared on the shoes, and the list still has not appeared.

Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 29.11.19

Yes like it is. In INTA infa apparently since that time, as soon as the game came out. I started in January, too, like 100% burning. As the damage from Seth's killer has increased.

G
Greshnik5126 29.11.19

ant19521
-MODEUZ-
With patch 1.0.7, if I'm not mistaken, raised all the bonuses from full set on the x2, but the engraving, which gives the kit and left. Pirates 1.0.6 so it these buns are not.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 29.11.19

All legendary sets and shit one common bonus when epics on every piece individual....

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Vlad_Cepesh
epic gear gives the usual bonuses, and legendary skill set, especially for regeneration or ignore armor against arrows, 50% strength of a warrior, still in the amount, much better epic gear.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 29.11.19

Bupycop
Maybe because the levels of standard gregorovic, not all open?...I have in the parameters of the legends play at swinging epic...Except the legendary engraving be available when the legendary weapon your booking or purchase....

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Vlad_Cepesh
Well, I think universal skill that the same rebirth or complete ignore of armor against arrows, better than the 5 items on the usual characteristics of damage or protection. But for me, the main fact for the perfectionist that I don't wear full legendary armor, the most important thing :)

V
Vlad_Cepesh 29.11.19

Bupycop
I quite clearly wrote that legendary engraving is also available for epic, 5 against one + weapon....

a
ant19521 29.11.19

Greshnik5126
I have a license. By the way, a bonus of 50 percent. burning the full list of the engravings is missing.

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Vlad_Cepesh
I also quite clearly written that the bonus from the legendary SET covers the 5 random bonuses on the options! And random, because the epic items and legendary, only available 1 the engraving on the choice, you choose what to bet with a unique skill or just a bonus of something... But the bonus from the entire set, you won't nagraviroval. This is the amount of legendary items, there is for example a skill from a kit for regeneration every minute at death+5гравировок as the same unique choice, or simple. But on the rare armor, can only do small unique engraving for each item individually, the set bonus they have, they are just extra properties on the normal characteristics. And they are not comparable with the set bonus.

a
ant19521 29.11.19

Hi all. I read everything, but did not understand. What will work on the active from the inactive weapon?

Spoiler

R
ReXSniper 29.11.19

ant19521
Both engravings are considered passive and should work under all conditions

G
Greshnik5126 29.11.19

ant19521
Everything will work, only the power of fire effect on the damage of burning, ie singed characters.