3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 29.11.19 06:03 am

Bonus feats (Mass Effect 3)

Good day to all.
I have a question about the bonus skills: I have some Profiler early in the game (just didn't know about those), in particular armor-Piercing bullets from Garrus.
Question: is it possible to get bonus skills in other ways ? For example, some sort of editor saves, or something.
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 29.11.19

not seen among trainers and cheats such details. in such a jungle is usually not wander,limited glzhnukh unlock characters, weapons, missions, costumes...

A
Amishor 29.11.19

I'm in the last passage just remember to add a few abilities like overload to the biotics, arson, and something else - it seems the editor saves, don't remember exactly, it was a couple of years ago. But the fact is that you can add.

v
versir 29.11.19

BerkutArmageddon
as far as I remember, you can choose bonus feats in the med Bay on the Normandy

B
BerkutArmageddon 29.11.19

versir
There will be only those that were activated. If Garrus not to talk after the Palava - armor-piercing bullets are not available. The same game I got the ability from Penny.

A
Amishor 29.11.19

Well really laziness to look for in the editor? I deliberately fumbled, found the old save editor, and even two years later, everything is simple. Bhrugesh it save, then the details tab - Squad - squad Members - (Collection), you can choose the right partner, look at his Powers, somewhere in Notepad, copy all that stuff and carry them to a shepherd (in the same tab Detachment, now only in the player). I do not know whether the new version of the editor, but my old still works just elementary. Just for trial riveted the soldier-Shepard stasis, copied from the Penny.
Spoiler there's still Google. To be able to search information in Google is a priceless gift.
P. S. I'm boring...
P. P. S. I wanted to replay to ME.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 29.11.19

The people, the question, of course, is not the topic, but how do you get in the store or something all the weapons of the Spectra series N7 in single?
Like this:

Spoiler

N
Nikel2 29.11.19

deeVries
+

m
mixon060491 29.11.19

Kurisu Reddofirudo
if I am not mistaken this kind of Supplement

K

mixon060491, Ah, I do not know. Supplements are all, but those guns, apparently, is only in the cartoon. And I have them in a single want.

m
mixon060491 29.11.19

Kurisu Reddofirudo when I played, I like the station research explored, but just remember that the N7 weapons were in the single

K

mixon060491, Yes, Valkyrie is that. And The Eagle? And the others?

B
BerkutArmageddon 29.11.19

Kurisu Reddofirudo
These guns need a collection ? Or do you think that they are the most effective in the game ?
On account of the second I can assure you that it is not.
The most effective ordestroy rifles: the Destroyer Cerberus, the highest DPM (damage per minute) among assault rifles
Sniper rifles: Widow (a combination of one-time damage and accuracy), or Black widow (a combination of DPM and accuracy)
Submachine guns: N7 Hurricane, the highest DPM in the game (5000), at least I haven't seen
Shotgun: N7 piranha - automatic mode of firing
Pistols: M-11 Silencer, the highest DPM among pistols

DPM is damage per minute, it can be obtained by multiplying the one-time damage for rate of fire.
P. S. This is my personal opinion - I believe that DPM is a decisive factor, so all that is described in this spoiler - IMHO.

K

BerkutArmageddon, just want to try them out.

s
superbia 29.11.19

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Eagle actually krupnokalibernogo gun.

s
superbia 29.11.19

BerkutArmageddon
The guns the most powerful is the trunks of the pack. Hangman with a large caliber and Punisher have guns. The problem is that the Executioner single shot as the praying Mantis, but cuts off the armor very well (Against creatures and Devastator is well suited). The Punisher is as good initially great capacity and cutting into the armor and barriers very well. The only thing better to add extra damage and stability of the modifications. Some give them extra ammo and broneboyki at high levels of modifications and then no escape from them. The Punisher for a crowd of husky and very armored companions excellent. And I Executioner Atlas glass smashed in order to steal furs.