3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyurms 13.09.19 03:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Breathedge)

after watching the trailer decided discount to buy the game on steam. is under development, excellent optimization, excellent idea. honestly did not expect this from our developers. great videos all the highlights. however, the beta version I took during the game had to break down. I can't wait it has finished to the end.
the game itself is reminiscent of what Subnautica and just a little bit No Man's Sky.
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 13.09.19

tyurms
The game is excellent. Is where to break your head, laugh and wonder. The game is more like a combination of Prey and Subnautica with a pinch of Stanley's parable. I bought yet, but will have money to buy, because the game is worth it.

M
Mihail Pozhidaev 13.09.19

The game is made with love! The humor is great, the graphics, and the idea goes beyond the ordinary. Looking forward to the release.

Z
ZZZKarp 13.09.19

I read the reviews, looked at the gameplay, I BOUGHT (it second)!
The game is very successful in all aspects, respect the DEVELOPERS!!!

g
guliver69 13.09.19

The game is addictive, that's a plus. Less toilet humor and annoying music.

M
Mr.Isha 13.09.19

The game is absurd. And this is what you need. The banter over the credits, the banter Intro - that's all I need. The game is colorful, not solved bugs and freezes, but it's early access and I hope that in the future things will get better. Play and have no regrets

R
ReSpecT 13.09.19

Ah, Tachanka-rostovite
Our pride and beauty,
Konarmeyskaya the cart,
All four wheels!

play like ))

W
Werewolf1986 13.09.19

Love this game, bought on the day of its release. And I have only got that. Waiting for the continuation.

R
RusLAN_74 13.09.19

The first Chapter was great, was a pleasure!
And now came the sequel did even better. Thanks for the fix, made of high-quality and interesting product!
The idea of building your own base -great idea. As for me, had it a little bit more to focus the gameplay to make in the construction of residential units and other things, and not just optional.
Yet the game somehow sulochana at 60Hz, although synchro is disabled... (I have Monique's 144 Hz).

O
Oleg 78-2020 06.03.21

I saw videos on the game, liked it, did not play - I was waiting for the release of the game.

Passed the game, about a week - too "short" by my standards.
I liked the first and second parts of the game, then from the survival line, the game turned into some kind of shooter - disappointed.

I expected that the potential of building a base would be revealed, new crafting equipment and new types of resources would appear.
--------------
ps Helmet in paint - top equipment, I've never seen this in games :)

S
Snow70 06.03.21

Oleg 78-2020 Seeing
this dude (Chuck Norris), I got a great idea! Create endless scrap =) ©
-------------
Shl Because of this "top helmet in paint" I had to download Cheat Engine with a table =) For there is no more paint! And where it is, you cannot reach it without a spacesuit, which is made of paint ....

Spoiler

O
Oleg 78-2020 06.03.21

Snow70 I collected
almost all the paint in the first part of the game and left it on the launch ship - then I regretted it.

At the end of the 2nd part of the game - I spent 2 hours. to drag all the loot to the new shipbuilder (knowing what happened to the first one), because it (loot) will definitely come in handy there.

For this, I created many boxes, as the game advised me, so as not to litter the ship.

R
Redcorsair 06.03.21

Finally, the release was released, and if 1-3 chapters it was a survivor in space with black humor, then further there is some kind of fighter simulator in space with a bunch of long corridors at stations in which there is nothing.
In general, I thought they would add new loot, new "useful tools", they would make new blueprints on the basis, but in the end, nothing was empty, I was disappointed to the core.

p
pump_plus 09.03.21

I played Breathedge and took it down in 5-6 hours. Yes, humor, yes, survivor, but everything should be in moderation. It's like a new year and a bunch of sweet gifts - great? (no) On the third day, he already starts to feel sick from sweets. A lot does not mean good. A person has a saturation threshold, for me humor is sweets, it is good when it is dosed, and when everything around is like a gingerbread house it causes nausea.

x
xxxnewman 12.03.21

Something got stuck in the beginning. I was pissed off that there was not enough oxygen anywhere and so far left until better times

A
AndreySol 12.03.21

The beginning of the game is just super, survival and humor, everything is top class. The second half of the game is a dull corridor hafno slightly flavored with good plot solutions. The guys got baked, they couldn't.