3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 29.11.19 06:09 am

Full and low health (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day.
There was such question: There are many engravings on increasing damage and low health. But not really can not understand mechanics.
At what % remaining health will work the mechanics of damage increase?

I basically use engraved 100% damage and 25% health and - as in this engraving skills affect low and full of health?
If I have 1 rim life always, it is considered as full health, or as low?
And does the damage on the skills of the murderer? (for example the Killer from the shadows)
(There is also engraving 40% damage from behind, but murder of the bushes does not work at all)

There are 2 other engraving, is located in the ostracon:
Engraving +10% damage from a critical hit at low health.
Engraving +50% damage from a critical hit at low health
Maybe a mistake?
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greshnik5126 29.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Is likely to act will be low, as the health level red.

Z
Zombieller 29.11.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
I basically use engraved 100% damage and 25% health and - as in this engraving skills affect low and full of health?
When it is equipped and then running, the operation does not depend on the number of health. You get 100% damage, but their HP drops to 25%, all.

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Zombieller
It is about the combination of the skill that gives extra damage at low health, and a cursed object, which always lowers the health to 1/3, and so he asked whether the account of this curse, as critical health.

-MODEUZ-
All in all, it think you and so the statistics in the game to check if a pity to waste all these resources on engraving, then save and then load before the experiment.

R
ReXSniper 29.11.19

-MODEUZ-
engraving 40% damage from the back - only works for the Warrior, for example in slow time you can run and hitting from behind.
If the health is red from the weapon or the damage from the engraving +10% damage from a critical hit at low health and
+50% damage from a critical hit at low health - should work.
In General, this spear is really needed only for stealth Stripping of the fortresses, especially if you ride skill silent killer, the night even captains cut down without the use of points of adrenaline

-
-MODEUZ- 29.11.19

ReXSniper wrote:
engraving 40% damage from the back - only works for the Warrior, for example in slow time you can run and hitting from behind.
this piece of advice. And then ran with this engraving - nichrome not worked
ReXSniper wrote:
in General, this spear is really needed only for stealth Stripping of the fortresses, especially if you ride skill silent killer, the night even captains cut down without the use of points of adrenaline
Well, I've only run on the nightmare. And it is not always from one poke to kill boil came up with one soldering body. Although my crits and mercenaries have a chance at one time in the stiff to turn.