3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sauron03 29.11.19 06:09 am

Not started the quest on the journey to Elsweyr from the fashion Legacy of the Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

This issue is another proof that to go through Skyrim without console is completely physically impossible. The problem: when a certain number of exhibits Aurian gives 2 quests: one of fashion Moonlit trails, the other in search of a staff Indarys during the first. So, the first quest does not start, and the Khajiit in Folkrace not appeared, and as a consequence the second quest I cannot complete. In General advise what to do?
The first thing that comes to mind is to start the quest via console, but I don't even remember the name of the quest, and wonder the same thing looking for a needle in a haystack.
Please do not go to a previous save, I received this quest long time ago and just now remembered about it, so to lose the progress you want.

6 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArionST 29.11.19

Sauron03 wrote:
This issue is another proof that to go through Skyrim without console is completely physically impossible.
And then Skyrim? This is a separate mod, it has nothing to do with Skyrim directly.

S
Sauron03 29.11.19

ArionST
and in the sky you would think the bugs there? I then had to artificially begin the quest escape from the seat simply because I came to the temple of Talos, and there was no third guard, while the other two stood and watched the corpse Altria

A
ArionST 29.11.19

Sauron03
Huge difference between the bugs and completely without console is physically impossible. I personally, for so many years (7-8) came across one bug, this bug Esbernom, and this bug was just for the release.

S
Sauron03 29.11.19

ArionST
not all bugs occur only on the release and in the first passage. on the above bug I came across for the first time after the 10th passage, and the one I was talking about even higher after the 5th and also the first time

A
ArionST 29.11.19

Sauron03
after 10-th?)))) How many times you failed?)))) And, all 10 times you used the console?) I never used the console to edit bugs)

S
Sauron03 29.11.19

ArionST
you're lucky or a liar, personally, I do 10 times had to take the console. then Astrid's quest on killing Vitoria Vici does not give, saying that she wanted to think about, despite the fact that Nazir's quests completed and passed 10 days, then in the Palace of the Jarl of Whiterun or a hundred all of a sudden start agrisa, it is still what it is...