3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 29.11.19 06:10 am

Thoughts, tactics, tips...observation (Battle Brothers)

At a later stage of the game...not convenient and dangerous are the legions of the dead against them...works well with the Mace because of the stun and perk of the wizard, Mace - stun 100%. Two or three mitovica with clubs will help you battle not only the undead. Strange - but personally I have even a 100% stun not roll on the Orc warriors for some reason ...

As probably many know, the goblins are the easiest to bring down in the night.

Many faced with the fact that the GG squad of only 12 soldiers, and the AI can and 30 and 40 dug to expose...in such cases the excess will be at least 8-10(ti) men to be in possession of fighting dogs....Of course the super soldiers will not name them and release the dogs must not in the beginning of the battle, and to look at the situation...the dog is well distracted and sometimes miracles by showing its vitality...

Very good to use dogs in battle against some vampires say if vampires dug 8-10, somehow, the vampires are well agrada dogs and often do not touch your archers, with a few exceptions...

Fighting dogs, it is almost the only one who can catch and detain the fleeing enemies.

A fighter with a sword (especially unique) and perk master cleaver - well-leaves a bleeding...On the orcs and humans works not bad.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Necros2001 29.11.19

Ghouls vs good guys with spears and shields,when Guli is not reached it is necessary that all the soldiers raised their spears and ghouls will lose a lot of HP when you approach the melee.

r
raspisnoy1 29.11.19

how to crack my on the lava? kitengen-after dropping out of 4 bytes-in 0 out - atmana in General, the process does not see
z.s.lights out.....kitengen-type float

D
Deimos-D 29.11.19

I have a standard team ahead 7 melee, all with large shields and one-handed spears(and axes), always in heavy armor and helmets (armour 210 and above), depending on their maximum Fatigue. In his pocket a bottle of the treatment of the poison and bandage the bleeding (you can take 2 and band).
second row: in the center of the building the commander with a large measure of Determination with a Standard of detachment and heavy armor(you can give throwing Pilum). On either side of him at the two archers with light helmets, which do not cut the line of sight in medium armor (armor of about 150) and with fighting dogs, with ammunition: 2 bunch of arrows (20 pieces) and a bandage for the bleeding. As a variant: on the flanks of the second number to supply soldiers with a well prokashani protection in melee and give them a dvuruchnikami, to bypass already connected with the opponents from the flanks. such fighters can be fast to knock out the armor and shields of the enemy with hammers or cut down weak or beaten enemies packs two-handed swords...

Pumping characteristics:
The soldiers of the first row-Fatigue, skill, melee, defense melee (Health, especially if its not too much or good bonuses). Hands: Fatigue, Health and ranged. Commander: Health, Resolve, and Fatigue.
Leveling skills:
The soldiers of the first row: Colossus, Nine Lives, Brawny, Recover, Steel Brow, Expert Shield, Spear or Axe Mastery, Rotation, Battle Forged.
Hands: Colossus, Fast Adaption, Bullseye, Pathfinder, Recover, Anticipation, Steel Brow, Bow or Crossbow Mastery, Head Hunter.
Commander: Colossus, Fortified Mind, Rally the Troops, Brawny, Recover, Steel Brow, Spear Mastery, Battle Forged, Anticipation.

v
vidgin 29.11.19

In endgame pissed me off duration of the fighting. Some fights lasted for 40-50 minutes... And you like it?

F
Falconjack 29.01.21

raspisnoy1
4 bytes with a dot, artmani sees

G
Grizzled Player 08.02.21

vidgin
Yes, actually the same;) And if it is also thoughtful, and with tea and coffee - then it happened for more than an hour;)
Good luck in military affairs! And healthy fighting anger supported by patience;))

G
Grizzled Player 08.02.21

Falconjack
Yes, God Artmani he is ... Here, after all, if you really want to - then you can, but the main thing is not to overdo it;)
This is what I mean - if you play this game with cheats, then the main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise you can very easily kill interest in the game as a result. Something like this ...;)
All the best!

v
vidgin 08.02.21

Then I started playing the gray-haired Player again and chose the "blitzkrieg" build, where you jump forward and smash everyone)) I took special perks for this and the battles began to take place much easier and faster :)

G
Grizzled Player 08.02.21

vidgin
Hello! Intrigued! I'll have to try again. ;)
Good luck!