3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 29.11.19 06:10 am

Missing textures DLC (Fallout 4)

This problem has missing textures in the DLC don't know what about the lights of the Harbor and nuke worlds but the vault in the lair of the mechanist no stupid texor walls ceilings and so on but there is a texture to it or things and the present physical model, that is, not fail and do not go through them as if they are transparent or something. It is only in DLS. DLS is installed correctly. I think it's because of the fashion campaign. People faced with this problem but never found
This is what happens after the transition to the new DLC Vault-Tec Workshop
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr Petrenko 29.11.19

Serega666's
Try to logout and login

S
Serega666 29.11.19

Alexandr Petrenko
ogoo here is the sentence:D. I came back, reconnecting, re-installed DLS does not help

t
tchuzhy 29.11.19

Is found only in ' 88. In the beta additions to the incentive. Corrected after the release finalnoj version. Or mod glucans, or Repack a little curve. Additions and so are not quite right, but if something else to tweak...

S
Serega666 29.11.19

tchuzhy
Found the problem, the conflict with the mod to Scrap Everything

p
punck 29.11.19

Serega666's
I have because of him,half of the lights of the Harbor of the earth surface disappeared but is not on the screen,there is always the water was all over the map.

B
Bearhunt 29.11.19

conflict with mod Scrap Everything problem: just when he appeared, many have been warned - be careful, you guys can delete land (i.e., texture))) I do mods auto-update turned off, because often running an old mod after the update starts acting funny. :)

r
reed33 07.10.20

Who's going to know what the problem is? Fashion has snaps further and at the end of the bows menu) the mechanist's lair is just there this bug

G
Guest 06.02.22

I disabled the scrapping mod (STS in my case) and it solved the problem.

G
Guest 09.05.24

Scrap That Settlement STS still causes this issue in 2024. I just deleted it and everything seems to be ok. Hopefully this is the reason my game kept crashing. I couldn't figure out what mod it was.