3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Turkin 29.11.19 06:10 am

Novosibirsk. Boat. Spoilers. (Metro Exodus)

After killed the sniffer dogs at burnt station and sit in the boat going on the animation and the game hangs. Before she just prisila in these moments for a couple of seconds, but we're done here. The game restarted, with zavodom and without, and the Windows did not help. Someone can faced or knows how to solve the problem?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Turkin 29.11.19

This moment

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

Alexander Turkin
Try to extinguish the lantern. I was playing, was flying a few times. For example, in the forest, in the tunnel with the spiders, the game consistently crashes while trying to light the lighter. Had this place just to run in the dark.

A
An__ei 29.11.19

Alexander Turkin
Drop the settings to low , turn off flashlight , check boezapas and forward not a step back.

K
KOCMOC42 29.11.19

With hdd or ssd play?

A

Grandfather Mastday
An__ei
Bent on minimum and turned off the flashlight and the bulb 1 are all one KOCMOC42
And so I spent 2K on the game and yet for her not going to spend 8 more

X
Ximik63 29.11.19

also had a flight here. re-launched and all the rules were

K
KOCMOC42 29.11.19

Alexander Turkin
When ran from the hdd the problem was,but when I ran with 2 hdd combined into a raid, then such problem did not find, perhaps something loaded can't. That's what I meant

A

KOCMOC42
Did not work...

K
KOCMOC42 29.11.19

Alexander Turkin
If nothing happened then throw sohranki me via PM, I'll pass this time, because there is only float right, you will peresechen after departure you will give back, and you will continue to play on without departing moment. If you have windows 10 then try to tick the trigger file to Disable optimization in full screen in properties in the compatibility tab

A

If anyone has a situation will arise - write. Skins save

M
Me4TaTeJlb 29.11.19

Alexander Turkin
Come on Bro... the exact same crap.

M
Me4TaTeJlb 29.11.19

KOCMOC42
bro can you Savka there?

K
KOCMOC42 29.11.19

Me4TaTeJlb
I have a save game of a man who helped to pass this location, if it is necessary write in PM I'll link to the save game

M
MUGEN90 29.11.19

Rebi, give saves, stuck in the same routine((

4ekist071 20.02.22

KOCMOC42
After two years, only your advice helped me, thanks.