3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoMMyHIST 29.11.19 06:11 am

The trick with TQVault (Titan Quest)

Maybe everyone knows about it but the topic is not found, so:
Using TQVault is possible to propagate any of the things that you have in stock
1) Copy the Savedata folder or throw it in the archive (in General, make backup)
2) use TQVault carry interesting things in the vault program
3) Close the program and delete the modified folder Savedata
4) Restoring a previously saved folder Savedata and you can make stages 2 and 3 the desired number of times

If anyone watched the files *.vault there are references to things (for example Records\Item\EquipmentRing\U_L_MarkofAres.dbr)
I tried to change the title of the ring on the other but no effect.

Question: How to change the name?
Is it possible to do import of all necessary things?

I'm interested in can you replace Main.vault with things so spread your

_http://rapidshare.de/files/31550530/Main_Vault.rar.html

Please if this file you have prokanaet to vikladivat your stuff is still easy to copy
96 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoSW 29.11.19

Here is my Main Vault -> http://rapidshare.de/files/31810325/Main_Vault.rar.html

K
KoMMyHIST 29.11.19

Finally, someone answered.
Way to get a lot of RAR things:
Anyone near the Olympus or bare from where exactly should fall is such a thing - is stored and make a backup of the savedata folder, cut the barefoot, pick up the thing and save. Throw the thing in TQVault restore the folder with the save game and re-kill the monster I did on Typhon 10 already earned.

S
SacredN 29.11.19

It can be easier. You just have to bring down Typhon many times without leaving the game, but only in the main menu and not making backup saves. Under the new approach, you will link to appear near the Olympic fountain and go to Typhon 5-10 minutes every time until you get bored. This is the easiest way to make purple stuff on epics.

I NID to rename your character???

Maybe let's put his Persians to the NID with larami? And then me a lot of armor, swords, rings, shields....To share with whom.

N
Nekrohrenaten 29.11.19

Damn, I finally can not understand. What a desire his life be easier?

S
SacredN 29.11.19

I will unleash bothered when a Persian is dying 30-40 times in one playthrough of the game...But on the other hand, my proposal is not for those who play titan quest for the first time and for veterans and for multiplayer on Lan....

N
Nekrohrenaten 29.11.19

The veterans did not die 30 or 40 times for one passage.

S
SacredN 29.11.19

When they are normal clothes and weapons and no resistance -40%, do not die...

K
KoMMyHIST 29.11.19

SacredN to rename, you can use SSTQDefiler and Typhon, I also understood.

I have a suggestion: you should write to the developer to do import things.

Eater Larvae [Ex-WKF Ex-CF, Ex-MorthVarg] you ubudet if vylozhish clothes, and those to whom they are necessary, this idea will be very helpful.

In the evening the upgrade yourself. your vault think of a dozen things posbivat

K
KoMMyHIST 29.11.19

So today 65 RAR things

http://rapidshare.de/files/31952050/Main_Vault.rar.html

Please, if somebody has skinthe swords, and lance was tired of running.

N
NeoSW 29.11.19

2 KoMMyHIST
I think you know that all the sets you can cram into one ballooooooooo Main Vault.
There is an idea to collect all the sets in one place ;)
PS. Save up stuff and send it to your database.

K
KoMMyHIST 29.11.19

Well, I have one set already assembled: Regalia Archmage

S
SacredN 29.11.19

There is online one very interesting map, someone gave a link to a map with bosses instead of enemies. There is everywhere the essence of Typhon, and even the norm can be found up to 30 purple gear for single pass card.

S
SacredN 29.11.19

KoMMyHIST if you can, put a link to SSTQDefiler. And what about rrow I can merge in the mail. I have already a lot of them. There is a full set of druid and deep and many unpadded ...

N
NeoSW 29.11.19

2 SacredN
Ask me more about the card with the bosses instead of enemies, or tell me where to look?

F
Frag or die 29.11.19

to run to Typhon can and minute
in the form of the colossus... so costwise it and in less than a minute you already have it ;) + nature mgnoveny recharge of spells.. a couple of times (never had 1 again ..tobish 24 seconds that Prem spell killed)castwise colossus + 2 obelisk (the thorn and the warrior) next to the arena took ... a total of a couple of minutes almost always 1 purple thing.. or two

S
SacredN 29.11.19

KoMMyHIST see the topic Creating maps for the game. There is also a map, and how to create it. Many problem how to start the map, so I did this: the description of how to create a map, I created it in the folder that appeared (castommaps) and I got the map from this thread.

Here is how it is described. And it's true.

toruл
11.08.06 12:38 Propose for consideration by the Commission :) the next card is for the real heroes, take place exclusively on legendary http://titanquestvault.ign.com/View.php?view=TitanMap.Detail&id=12.
You'll find with the passage of a large number of mega bosses normal bosses and just different little things. The reward is dostinex =).

The game will be like on a separate card and the Persians in normal I was not able to export, but the items found on this map, I was able to export. One cleaning card can score the entire backpack blue and purple clothes on normal. At a more complex level on this map, my characters (the Oracle lvl 50) is not pulled.

R
REfer-REfer 29.11.19

SacredN
Look how you moved things with an imported character, damn, very necessary, and that so much cool stuff found, and nowhere to put them and move the phone. Plz, tell me!

K
KoMMyHIST 29.11.19

So gathered more than 110 things, of them completely assembled 5 sets + some useful runes

http://rapidshare.de/files/32186394/Main_Vault.rar.html

To REfer-REfer: see SSTQDefiler (link above) to move from Custom to Main and there is already stuff snimesh TQVault

N
Nekrohrenaten 29.11.19

damn, put your TQVault - it gives an error and then the inventor of a Persian all the yellow squares with the question marks... is This normal?

K
KoMMyHIST 29.11.19

Try to do Extract Database in the top right corner yellow button