3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksB 29.11.19 06:12 am

Need help in passing: the Asylum 81, the quest \"Addiction\". (Fallout 4)

How to pass that it was possible to hire a settlement twin sister of a drug addict Bobby, by the name Tina?
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 29.11.19

Advise him to take drugs and then when you finish the quest Tina push the line work for me too, will be a test of eloquence.

C
CubeZero 29.11.19

Not not as they are now on the anonymous collection of drug Addicts, it is impossible.

a
ashleyalicia 29.11.19

predator999
AleksB
Yes, the check will but nothing after that happens - a GLITCH in which a few options:
- you can not talk with Tina and Bobby run forward and talk to the doctor - mission accomplished, and then to talk with Tina.
- you can talk with Tina after a conversation with Bobby while he'll say will reach the doctor and also the job will be done

anyway this obvious bug the developers, it is best to leave this quest and don't start it, we can then fix it and still can be sent to the settlement for the rehabilitation of this junkie Tina

and while beauty is Tina hire a dirty bum in diamond city, he will gladly go to any of your settlement)))

s
serg5555555 29.11.19

ashleyalicia
Yes KVEST baganaly. By the way this drunk, which is always about your liver talking to? I all such talkative - put in protection. And that hate is close to be - and start your nonsense for the umpteenth time

R
Ramis Delovarov 29.11.19

when you have the quest to talk to Bobby about drugs,you should go to him and make him attack you,after he attacked you,you either kill him himself or run out into the hallway and the other residents will kill him,then go to Tina and take her to their village,it is a pity that it is impossible to take with itself on shootings,but I think I will create a mod to be able to take it with you.(they say that the quest with bugs,no normal quest,you need to properly pass it)

l
leSange 29.11.19

if anyone saleget quest, here
resetquest 00033527

M
Micha3332 14.02.22

There is a solution!!!
Download the mod from the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20226
It started up fine for me when I installed it, sent it to the settlement without any problems and not any murders with his brother! Not a big minus, only one that there is no Russian language, only in English + voice acting is present.
I’ll add only one thing, I don’t know why it’s not really written anywhere in the plugins.txt file, you need to add * i.e. * Fallout4.esm and after the rest of the mods do not forget to write the star at the beginning of the line

B
BlackTigerTK 14.02.22

Micha3332 wrote: I'll
add only one thing, I don't know why it's not written anywhere in the plugins.txt file, you need to add * ie. *Fallout4.esm and after the rest of the mod, not forgetting to write the star at the beginning of the line.
Probably because this happened (it didn’t happen before) a very long time ago. And by the way, the nexus mod manager itself adds an asterisk when mods are activated. Has long been.

M
Micha3332 20.02.22

BlackTigerTK
I manually configure + pirate. Alas, he does not put a star and there was no plugins.txt file