3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 29.11.19 06:12 am

Improving prosperity (Far Cry: New Dawn)

All good day , this garbage - we need ethanol, and where so many take to improve prosperity, we still have to improve the 4 sections. only 12, 8 superior, but I went through almost all of the extra missions. Can tell me cheat or trainer for ethanol?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir2307 29.11.19

alex1gr
Re-liberate outposts.

s
slawok76 29.11.19

alex1gr
Here's a great trainer - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_new_dawn_trejner_trainer_20_1_0_2_fling-85179/

y
yar1097 29.11.19

alex1gr
Collect air-drops, capture and bring in Prosperity tankers, plundered the outposts.If you capture the Outpost and you will not notice, it will give +50% ethanol, if you notice, but do not have time to call in reinforcements +25% ethanol.

a
alex1gr 29.11.19

slawok76
AntiVir swears this is the norm or is there a viral?

d
davidrf 29.11.19

I got all pumped and still on the increase in weapon damage enough! What's the problem! For the looting elite checkpoint give 150 + for it and return 300 if not salissa another 150. Count! More trucks, cargo, etc.

a
alex1gr 29.11.19

trainer downloaded to pump, now started part 3 and I need to talk to Kim but for some reason the E is not active when you try to talk to her. What is that problem...

s
slawok76 29.11.19

alex1gr
Don't know, I litsuhe this was not. All too quickly circulated, with dialogue of problems was not. All passed except for a few outposts - the problems do any...

-
-MODEUZ- 29.11.19

alex1gr
Opened only half of the map, on the quest even Joseph Sid not found and half of the companions. But he has completely improved the prosperity, got all the legendary weapons, got all maps :) - and all tired. Ethanol is complete, just 3 times their captured without sirens. Problems in General with him at all.

B
Bruss_org_ru 29.11.19

alex1gr

catch

a
alex1gr 29.11.19

everything was a trainer. Don't know how I would have done without him the last boss passed. Although the difficult of the game has seen

B
Bruss_org_ru 29.11.19

alex1gr
on Izzy passed first time on max difficulty, just shoot the yellow spots