3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marmotskiy 30.11.19 04:17 am

Buying parts in the marketplace

Good day!
Seen here is one of marketplace, that was not considered for advertising, call it in Russian is Good.ru. Goods are brought there from different shops, when ordering, you can choose, but the unexpected generosity - a promotional code for a discount of 1000 rubles. at the order of 5000! It is possible for the interest to climb to the seller's site and compare the prices that I actually did the price match. But where's the discount in thousands of rubles, I ask the question? And what it will bring, and where then it to take in the case of marriage? The type of claim to bring a particular seller, if he is from Moscow, then in principle, no. But if from the regions?
In General, I ordered the nurse and the percent discount of a thousand rubles from each position and I think now - and get it all good? Reviews disgusting, in the end, saving two to grow can loss 20...
If anyone ordered via this wonderful service? And that fear, comrades!
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 30.11.19

Marmotskiy
Good to You of day.
No. The avaricious pays twice. The reviews speak for themselves, everything is written there.
Many here take Computerrepairs, checked the office and saving on VAT is quite clearly justified. More no need to invent anything.
In Moscow, the duck generally cheap, there prices are little difference with the CU, take in regrade and safely operated iron.
Generally, there are conditions, contracts and warranty. It is necessary to study.
And such a discount can you give in order to attract buyers, to raise the rating of the store.

p
people123 30.11.19

I can send either a fake or BU.
https://3dnews.ru/955555 also can any Intel be replaced.
or a motherboard with IDE.
Free cheese happens only in a mousetrap.
Or more, but with warranty.
Or cheaper but with a tape measure.

M
Marmotskiy 30.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
About KYU heard, but what about the guarantee? It in fact not?

L
Luka_gg 30.11.19

Marmotskiy
And I have already addressed. 2 years on the website writing, but however, there are still manufacturer's, like, wrote here already after 2 years. All about timing (where geographically Germany is clear to all) and language (eng. or German, if to call and then I called, talked). So, everything is very even.
Oh, about the custom don't forget the weight restrictions and fees deliver. Before 1000 euros you can write, there is going to entire PC, but now have to share the order, and it is divided only in Russia not to buy, local not to overpay.