3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 30.11.19 04:17 am

Bats fly and everything stops (Metro Exodus)

In the story, I got to the quest in the Caspian sea where you have to go to the source to get water. Where necessary to meet Damir and go with him to the caves. So after the time when Damir peeks into the cave and fly bats, he gets pole and then nothing happens. The compass of the task indicates Damir. Tried to restart, nothing, still he stands in this place and the quest is finished. I thought, OK, replay, so the game has no way to replay the quest from the beginning. Only from the beginning of the arrival location, and a whole game day. I understand in this case is nothing to do about it? This is certainly a very fatal glitch.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 30.11.19

Now watch stream Forsena, he has exactly the same bug....
a lot of bugs in the game. In the Caspian, I was not shown where to go after bin with spiders, and lucky had to go to the base... and then I really started to panic.

Fixes will think.

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Fixes that of course will be, but they are unlikely to work if the quest has already begun and broke. That is, in any case, only repeated through the entire location as a whole first, and it is unknown whether the quest will work this time. The developers of this utter foolishness not to do the AutoSave at the start of the quest. Normal AutoSave is working, but it Savic the moment, not the beginning of the quest, i.e. if broken, it will not help. Well, or at worst, if they are all so crooked and unpredictable, could be given the opportunity to do a normal save game manually at will, but not the only quicksave, as now, but normal where you can name and ask to do a lot of saving. I am very disappointed in this situation and I doubt it worth now to beat the location first. Because it is not clear what the quest was broken.

By the way, in the Caspian sea, in the sweep of the ship with the slaves, after releasing slaves from cages in the hold, you can open the cage above deck. But if the slaves from the hold immediately run away, then the one in the cage top when you open it up sitting away and says nothing. Fuck understand the quest is a character or had only slaves in the hold to release.

I
InboxM 30.11.19

vitalik76
This is not good news, he got stuck on the Volga, but no bugs yet.
In General, do not think that will be scripted blockages, okay there's the optimization... but this is too much.

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

InboxM wrote:
In General, do not think that will be scripted plugging
The promises of the developers for a patch provided about the known issue in-Game scripts for quest NPC can break, causing the player will have to restart the whole Chapter or download a save file. Here is the problem himself and expressed. I think I will have to replay before the start of this quest, but the quest before the patch I replay probably will not, because for some unknown reason it hung up, and a normal save-game system in the game. AutoSave not cochranae progress before starting the quest, and makes one re-writable save by the move, which of course does not help.

I
InboxM 30.11.19

vitalik76
Sucks, to be honest. One patch won't do it. And it is not known when the next will come.

s
sorokot 30.11.19

People piled out of the Church not swim, as Anka said, and on the roofs. Then went to the plane and to the shore, where the Prince is supposed to be. And it's no-ones. And where is he now?

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Probably have to go back to Church and take the boat out as it was supposed in the story. This game is completely linear, so any improvisation on the part of the player leads to the story zatyko. Quests need to run exactly as it is written.

s
sorokot 30.11.19

Somehow, not a cake. You can see that it is safe to jump...

d
dastagir 30.11.19

Exactly the same situation.. Went to explore the area, while Damir there swarmed and in the end, so there he stuck. And not going to push him and will not come down. Further, the script just won't start. And the entrance to the cave is made so that it doesn't jump and does not jump. Very sorry of course. And location does not go as said Damir - there is no way back. Is there a solution? Maybe the save game is there to delete or something?

UPD: IN General solved the problem already-known method with cheat engine. Teleporters in the cave, was a sensitive and Damir then he is there and has been spawned. Kanesh nasty bug the game for 40 bucks.

D
Dr_Konoval 30.11.19

dastagir
Good afternoon. I have a similar situation with Damir. Do not tell me that the method with cheat Engin?