3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
catacklysm 30.11.19 04:17 am

Hangs after selecting the avatar (Jump Force)

When you first start the game everything worked,but with large friezes and subsidence fps,and I decided to lower all settings to minimum(drawdown fps completely disappeared),after that I left the game and went the next day.
In the second run the game just started to hang at 41% after selecting the profile(avatar).
P. S:Played on the pirates.
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazeBan 30.11.19

The same problem, perhaps due to the pirates. Try to delete and re-install)))

j
jax baron 30.11.19

catacklysm
Throw settings try

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
How?I have a game I can't access due to the fact that it crashes.

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

RazeBan
Tried,I tried the Repack,the only difference in percentage when it freezes.

k
kirillt12 30.11.19

I have all the rules. Put 30 instead of 60 frames-weave in the settings.

j
jax baron 30.11.19

catacklysm
Move the folder where nebudu folder be users/ ass/ appdata/local/jump_force/saved/config, delete it and enter

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
Not helped(Now not hangs when loading the game and from the menu select avatar.

j
jax baron 30.11.19

catacklysm
Reinstalled eac well, there go remove himself and go to the eac application eac and there take jump force from the game and back put know this can be nonsense but in the services look you have included the windows event log I have this service is not included I do not go and put the compatibility with windows 7

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
Didn't help,and the service was already enabled(by the way,from changing the graphics settings changes nothing).

j
jax baron 30.11.19

catacklysm
Damn this game is constantly ideotizma happens patches debility out th do not correct you want to continue to laugh them pacany wrote that on all platforms wildly begged fps they damn answer on the xbox one's normally what they mean I do not understand well your problem, think of it, though I can write so try Holesovice/ ass/ appdata/local/jump_force/saved/config/ windowsNoEditor the file Gameusersettings where scalabilityGroups there pesonina sg.shadowQuality =everywhere put the zero where 1 3 0 where all on the same sg.resolutionQuality=60.000000, or simply 60 to save the file + put the checkbox read-only, and Yes, what's your version of the game

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
Now I will try,game version 1.2

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
I have in the file GameUserSettings empty.

j
jax baron 30.11.19

catacklysm
You folder to this as I wrote kept lay back and do what I wrote

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
No,not retained...

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
Can I reinstall the Repack and try again.

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
Did not help,but I had the idea about all these configs,you can throw me a PM with a link(through Yandex a disk)your configs are in the folder(if you have)?

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

Thanks jax baron for the solution of this problem.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ws3yhLDs2k7FHisAzqUDNtcxYQM6YpcR/view?usp=drivesdk - download and spread in the way that is written above(I helped).

j
jax baron 30.11.19

catacklysm
Well finally finished off I'll Pat another version 1.03 Keane when vydet

c
catacklysm 30.11.19

jax baron
OK

j
jax baron 30.11.19

catacklysm
I threw in the link is already out, a lot of crashes and lag fixes