3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 13.09.19 03:17 pm

Game of the year? (Control)

Well finally the game was determined and the Finns are still able to a masterpiece?
42 Comments
Sort by:
o
ochen ZLOY 13.09.19

if you're an addict then Yes, game of the year!

21SD1361 13.09.19

Dogma
could in a very bad game service, even without the budgets they have are even worse at making games ...

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

Damn, where did this soap come from??? In the game you can read the inscription even on the lowest texture!

In fact - it's not game of the year, but one of the most original projects of the year for sure. To pass not worth it. Physics, images, atmosphere - just the tower.

B
Baltika devyatochka 13.09.19

SergeyKorolev
and Second Sight also.

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

Well, not game of the year of course..
Anyway, like play hard to say..
It seemed to me that Control is more technodance, but not grafone like Crysis at the time, a demo of what I have to say.. Because with a stable 60fps and normal leveling (weapons and kinez) each slaughter turns into a mesmerizing dance in which we must use all the skills.. In the second half of the game waiting for each batch to have plenty to show off on idol, as pedestrians and flyers.. and of course SCP-chip for those in the subject - it's just a thrill. (Alan Wake is alive !!! ).

s
sergekarpov 13.09.19

Lex Raven
About the suit - that's for sure. And about the graphics, since RTX is just super.

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

sergekarpov
Alas... for now I sit on 1080ti, because the generation 20xx pulls the rays in 4K and 60fps unfortunately.
And of course Yes, looked in full Control meat looks very impressive.

s
sergekarpov 13.09.19

If you add a great combat system, rays that give a new level of quality graphics, the atmosphere, it turns out that to compete with themselves, and no one Control. Comparable levels this year, except that in the Metro.Outcome, but slightly different criteria.
Personally, I didn't expect anything from this game, purely wanted to see the implementation of RTX, but it turned out that this is not only a demo of the rays, and all super game.

s
sergekarpov 13.09.19

Lex Raven
I have the FHD on my very simple 2060 produces 35-40 frames with RTX. But those FPS are strange, for me is always 35-40 absolutely unplayable, but here is why some do not experience this inhibition. Features of the game engine some.

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

Sergey, well, you really really do not cry the Blues, as NEZNAMO that, with 2060...
I did their ancient i3770 miracle such vidyuhi ogreb
I just have the TV 65, and after Horizon and Days Gone - all CompoWay like that poor thing looks..

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

sergekarpov
Sergey, alas Metro 2033 dull and boring shit..
Control not game of the year, but two weeks - they are here !!!!

Z
Zox-Zox 13.09.19

Lex Raven
All it pulls. Cut the rays will be playing in 4k. What would you 2080ti surrendered?

Z
Zox-Zox 13.09.19

Lex Raven
Control not game of the year
I would say disappointment of the year.
Boring and freaky stuff.

L
Lex Raven 13.09.19

Zox, well, what's the dope...
Swearing :)
I'm a week delayed Days Gone...
And happy Control awesome...

b
bazilews 13.09.19

If this game of the year,the Minecraft the game of the century...

A
Al3XXX_ 13.09.19

XS, long from games such a charge of endorphins did not. For me still the best game for the year.

s
sergekarpov 13.09.19

I believe that this is the best game this year.
And then there's the patch came out and decided almost all the technical and visual issues.
Now the game is almost perfect in all respects.
Of course the game of the year will not be recognized, because it is not mainstream, but the essence will not change.

G
GLG 13 15.10.20

Lots of hait. Heaps and heaps of hat around. It's sad. Remedy, I think, created a great product. They did not try to please everyone and go on about the public. CONTROL is a very original game and should appeal primarily to the older generation, i.e. those who are tired of casuality, "COSTOINE", monotony and conveyor belt of modern gamedev. The game of the year will not be for obvious reasons, but a couple of awards should receive, at least for the design. The game is also waiting for respect among the game developers themselves/oblivion/none of the above.

p
potter790 15.10.20

GLG 13 wrote:
CONTROL is a very original game
Not that it's original, with intellectual games always so. Most ruminants prefer something simpler, because the gyrus one and that does not work, and the physics textbook for the 9th grade with a whistling flew past, yak in this case. And the developers did not have the creative courage to go to the end, to throw everything on a saucer with a blue sash in the final was not necessary. In the course of the passage of the infection is enough, just it should be collected in a heap and comprehend. If they hadn't thrown everything out into the open, it would have been much more fun, and even more interesting, but they apparently still hoped for something else. But tupari for that and tupari. It's quite funny to watch it. But it's much funnier to watch these autistic people in the I.I. climb, and then the biogay to the thaw end go, and politics all are confused.
Oblivion is unlikely. The niche of intellectual games has always been small, but at the same time always monetary. )

T
Tigra 15.10.20

The game of the year, unfortunately, do not see, because it does not fit into the canvas adored by all the games, which, as a rule, such awards and receive. And yet, the game came out great. Yes, the masses do not like to be forced to move skull gears, because it is difficult, and in general "I'm here, two hours of torrents rocked it to read letters? Where are my exploding helicopters and jumping Assassins, uh?!" The haters of this game belong to the category of people who use their heads exclusively for food. Remedi monument should be put for the fact that in the age of game fast food and milking games-services decided to go against the strong wind, risking to stay at the broken trough.
At the moment Control is the best game this year for me personally, worthy competitors it simply does not have.