3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Met-0 30.11.19 04:19 am

Back to the Future: Hill Valley (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

GTA Vice City Back To The Future Hill Valley
http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/
Wonderful mod!!!
Back To The Future Escape from Libyans held
Back To The Future 3
Back To The Future Lighting Strike
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polkovnik Mastard 30.11.19

I've got it!

F
FucQ 30.11.19

And what's interesting?

P

Yes, just some scence from the film and opportunities to teleportirovat in time and all and the mission there!

F
FucQ 30.11.19

Ah,well, I definitely won't swing,especially at a speed of 128 KB/s =)

M
MeitDeist 30.11.19

some crap is stupid xD

F
FucQ 30.11.19

Well, it's not stupid.believe me have seen worse)

r
raspy61 AS 30.11.19

stupid stupid, but the idea is original, the mod for his own good, so nefig to drive the barrel

_
__L.Z.__ 30.11.19

Well, that... is disgusting.
As for originality of ideas... you know who once played in Warcraft 2, there was no campaign editor, so the people did the map folder and put a text file describing the story of each card. In General example though a bad one, but I vividly recalled this misery try to give the game the fact that there is well no Macarena is not provided.

M
MeitDeist 30.11.19

stupid stupid, but the idea is original, the mod for his own good, so nefig to drive the barrel
very original.. maybe a sea fan from the fact that machines have teleported in movies and appeared on the same place HDD

F
FucQ 30.11.19

mod f the furnace, and the theme of R burner

M
Met-0 30.11.19

Kul idle talk hurl??? Windbag!!!
1. In fashion there are all models of a time machine from the movie - 5pcs. Plus stock. Plus added as a bonus a new model in two forms.
Of course the train.
2. You teleport to the specified time, changing the traffic in the city, corresponding to 1985, 1955 - retro, 2015-flying fuckery. (There is Tama the red)
3. Sound cues of passers-by decorated with phrases from the movie.(!!!)
4. Sound design in the machine control and circuits of time - like in the movies.
5. Added a mini-town to the building with a clock tower.
6. Added desert area with an open-air cinema screen.
7. Skins of Marty and Doc and Biff.
8. Three missions - a departure from the Libyans, lightning and new according to the authors.
Connoisseurs and fans of the movie Back to the future mod very.

M
MeitDeist 30.11.19

2. You teleport to the specified time, changing the traffic in the city, corresponding to 1985, 1955 - retro, 2015-flying ficcare. (There is Tama the red)
you know, this roller is not visible, so one would think that the mod - sad shit, and if things change, then even as the rocks...

F
FucQ 30.11.19

Met-0
25.11.08 20:08 Kul idle talk hurl??? Windbag
Hey,you Hey,not to generalize!

M
Met-0 30.11.19

SentineLLL Summarized not all,and those who do not know the essence, crap mod and you are all yapping and you will here about generalization to write?!
Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist [Asmodian] you know, this roller is not visible Is the Amateur cutting. There's also on YouTube there are many videos.
In earlier versions of the mod is not and third of the above.
The latest version of GTA - Vice City Back To The Future Hill Valley 0.2 e - her swing.

P

stop and th for missie lightning and new according to the authors and where they go then? answer it

F
FucQ 30.11.19

Met-0
25.11.08 21:18 SentineLLL Summarized not all,and those who do not know the essence, crap mod and you are all yapping and you will here about generalization to write?!
Show me the post where I said that the mod is crap?

M
MeitDeist 30.11.19

Show me the post where I said that the mod is crap?

-->Well, it's not stupid.believe me have seen worse)

-->mod f a furnace, and the theme of R burner

M
Met-0 30.11.19

Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist [Asmodian]Thank you))
Download Jim Bravura that is 0.2 E.
By the way, there is a full manual (eng) at the mod, in the mission, with the help of buttons and arrows off at the beginning of the game.
Well, mission lightning strike can pass by doing the same thing in the film to move in 1955. 2-5min climax earlier time of 22:04. You need to be on the island with the town (near the military base of the bridge) there is no building with a clock drive to the white starting line(the first line is simply the intersection) - when the alarm clock to press on the gas.
New mission in Sunshine.
The mission with the Libyans play when you first start the game and in the manual.
PS All this is written in readme1st.txt
P. S. S. Monitor tooltips the manual preferably more closely.

F
FucQ 30.11.19

Actually, I meant that there are worse fashion
PS: Forget it

P

well, I eng version as I do to Russian text?
and in the version 0.2 e there is a mission at the dock or not?
Mona screen time. where the lightning strike and the new idea