3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[the_PRO] 30.11.19 04:25 am

The sound of the metal detector. (Metro Exodus)

I was surprised when in the lair of the cannibals on the basis of it I was very mad, but on the Volga and the Caspian sea, where this bitch really needed, he just silently turns the indicator. One such problem was and how to solve it? After all, still the sound is there.
Another point, in the beginning of the map the Caspian sea, the sound was also.
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 30.11.19

Egik999

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

[the_PRO]
Its also possible just like in the Caspian sea to pick up where he is in the Ark, and on the Volga?

s
saa0891 30.11.19

[the_PRO] wrote:
I was surprised when in the lair of the cannibals on the basis of it I was very mad, but on the Volga and the Caspian sea, where this bitch really needed, he just silently turns the indicator.
And I have it only in the forest started beeping,the Caspian sea is not fucking working.

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
where he is in the Ark, and on the Volga?
He was just on the Volga river and selected,then any upgrade to change.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

saa0891
I don't know, I was playing on hardcore, on the Volga was not found, but on Caspian I have it exactly was, however I removed at once, too high-pitched, beeping constantly, only prevents.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 30.11.19

As for me, the best compass, and loot for crafting and you can find)

w
walkris 30.11.19

Vekselberg de Wolf
The compass is the most useless of all, as it is on the tablet by default. Well, the metal detector shows even what most find impossible!

S
Siniy Kot 30.11.19

Motion detector top if on hardcore, it allows you to avoid ambushes and all sorts of sleeping still sobakino(and not only them), which krushat all stealth suddenly waking up and biting my ass

v
valsid 30.11.19

According to me an unnecessary thing to light levels and so in bulk, and on hard is still not enough

S
SkyraX 04.10.20

metal detector is annoying, the compass is on the map, the most useful for me turned out to be a motion detector