3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CerbeRus73 30.11.19 04:26 am

Resistant armor. Problems with the endurance (Fallout 4)

The thing is, almost all Packed in resistant armor. And bigalpo Wasteland always with a small amount of health. Experience rushing in torrents. Because I have 32 intelligence. But what is noticed Endurance with this armor is not added. Although it is indicated that ALL the parameters are added to +3 when health less than 25%. This bug is treated, or all the way?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychneuein 30.11.19

Effects from counter armor don't mix. That is, if one part of the armor is there, the second is no longer used. Go to the fallout wiki,there is a description of the compatibility of all the legendary properties.

C
CerbeRus73 30.11.19

Mephisto Reed
something like that. Cheats are not yuzayu.

A
Atlas057 30.11.19

CerbeRus73
Kaaak?

S
Sheril 30.11.19

CerbeRus73
fashion are I suppose?

C
CerbeRus73 30.11.19

just. Now +34 to intelligence. Hands and feet with the body Stand in the armor. Somehow each gives +3 to everything other than stamina, though stamina gives only Russian localization does not display correctly. So: +3 to intelligence from 6 PM to 6 am gives you the perk of creature of the Night (2nd grade), Cap the captain gives +2 road points preserves give +1 and 12 intelligence. I 12 have done so - twisted in the beginning of the intelligence up to 10, then took the baby out is another +1, then found the book in his former home seem SPECIAL!, but I was not able to increase intelligence, because it was already 11, I made a feint ears - I made some stuff from Nuka-Cola, which reduces intelligence by -2 and drank. Intelligence was 9, I took SPECIAL! and when the action ended that shit, I was 12 intelligence. Although the count is still 33 turns. It means a kind of book or something I picked up and increased intelligence by 1.

A
Atlas057 30.11.19

CerbeRus73
And where to get this strong armor? And glasses concave isn't that the perception?

C
CerbeRus73 30.11.19

Atlas057
Road glasses canned food is rare, but give +1 Intelligence. Seems bought. Or Harbor shot someone. Persistent legendary armor drop from enemies. I just play with all the DLC, like she's some DLC coming.

C
CerbeRus73 30.11.19

Atlas057
Found Resistant armor from the add-on Headlight Harbor. I don't know why I like that, but the descriptions are not found, that value is not added. Everything is summed up perfectly. So now I am running with +34 Intellect and calm down +250 experiments with a good strong enemies. Recommend to take weapons with an Explosive property. If health is above a certain level, just walk up to the wall and up close with this weapon. The explosion will start perk. How to reach the desired health level, get to the exploits. And yet, carry food and water because the stimulants greatly enhance health. Use them only when a particular batch.
To carry tens of tons of cargo, just the ability to develop Strong Ridge to level 5 and Stamina by 10. Quicken will not, but will normally move with a slow reduction of the row of VATS. And partners are not needed. And if you Stand in the armor of the will, it will be a very long time decrease the line. Don't forget to pump the perk agile to glasses recovered faster. Then pump agility so that when the kneading could in VATS of enemies to shoot, and to move normally overloaded. Dexterity reduces the amount of action points in VATS. Perks of modernization rocked the latest, because of the upgraded weapons nasshibali pile.
Be of good cheer, soldier )

A
Atlas057 30.11.19

CerbeRus73
Thank you for the detailed answer!) I have main mission has passed, and now magazines are looking for and build settlements. Of supplements are, but practically they passed. I think soon the Harbor Lights will take place, since there are such gifts fall out;)

C
CerbeRus73 30.11.19

Atlas057
Resistant armor falls on the Commonwealth, if you installed the DLC with Harbara. Strange that you haven't found them.

d
danone78 30.11.19

Yes, a fun booking but I only found 3 parts torso, arm and leg. To resume 78 LVL , switched to boost and I don't know where to find a worthy opponent.

s
santjagagarka 28.10.21

CerbeRus73
is the simplest thing, don't do bullshit, but grab radiation of 75% of your health, then you can safely use stimulants, it's best to play as a sniper-stealth with such clothes, I'm now playing a game in the style of a bum, with shit-fluffs - it fits perfectly