3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 30.11.19 04:26 am

Easter eggs and secrets (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

Who knows write
145 Comments
Sort by:
r
rhinoman1990 30.11.19

there is one Easter eggs. in the cemetery at the Church after 20:00 the voice of some guy. it looks like they have there some kind of cult.

p
phiasko 30.11.19

Maybe not Easter eggs,but still
The lesson geografii on the territory of the Russian painted matryoshka)))Oh Americans....)))

G
GunslinGa_MZ 30.11.19

The lesson geografii,on the territory of Russia painted nesting dolls
well at least not vodka xDD

432379_453csz_as5i9090 30.11.19

The lesson geografii,on the territory of Russia painted nesting dolls
well at least not vodka xDD
forgot about bears

p
phiasko 30.11.19

And in the women's Dorm on the walls hangs a portrait of GG from GTA3

G
GunslinGa_MZ 30.11.19

And in the women's Dorm on the walls hangs a portrait of GG from GTA3
NOW that's cool
girls love Claude)

D
Doublure 30.11.19

The city has the Easy store-Drugs and there are very many emblems and they are all painted so the letter R and the asterisk. In the game namikaete on Rockstar. Also in town for magazie is the inscription Rocket in my Pocket like a rocket in my ass.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 30.11.19

Nev ass and in the pocket the rocket in my pocket

D
Doublure 30.11.19

Rhinoman1990
Apparently in this zerowaste is service.

_
_HuLiGaN_[ayt] 30.11.19

Else. In the city where the amusement Park if you need, look for and find the logo NICKELODEON in the shop window. Just don't remember which store!

D
Doublure 30.11.19

The library has a globe which you spin gives useful information.
If you run from somebody, for example in a Park or near a hide in your bio toilets you can also decorate the Park,near one of the Park toilets have a button you press and then botanici turns on.
In a mental hospital if you do not pass pretences in the form of nurse, you got it during the mission and no one that does not say,also when the loonies let out on the street they can yell they are chanting Shoto under his ear. Well, of course master statue of Jesus in the lanterns that surprised me.

T
The_Getaway 30.11.19

P* well done! If they banned hotcore, it can Newley. There is one funny Easter eggs can, after you... otpi Russell (bugaa which you were getting and demanded the lava) Touches are in the white shirts no longer touch you, then come to the blandine in a white shirt in your Dorm and start to talk to him, then dares him flowers and everything with the girls. Goma is everywhere even in games.

D
Doublure 30.11.19

Want to arrange a real gunfight.In the dining room QUINTA to anyone with an Apple or a banana and all start throwing at each other.

D
DakaSter 30.11.19

You can get pirate hat, you need to go to the island, that West of the school. There, near the sunken ship is a small beach and there will be 1 John man, atenuate it will give the hat.

D
Doublure 30.11.19

If the landfill for a school bus to learn all the techniques of the bum.In the end, he will build the portal and fly off into the sky.And after it is already there.Also on the card, look for the icon W grey trailer in New Coventry there getting tattoos.

Z
ZaraZ 30.11.19

this is not a portal, its the aliens taking. it is the receiver\transmitter of transistors assembled

D
Doublure 30.11.19

In the basement of the school there are exactly 27 of pumpkins,if they break you will receive the pumpkin head in the wardrobe and also a decoration to your room.

S
Stalkermedved 30.11.19

Choteau I was not cut one says that geograficheskoi on the map of Russia marked dolls the other says that Russia and does not have what her place was taken by China!!!! damn maybe on the contrary, Russia went to expand to the South ie conquered China ?! *lol*

K
Komandor1989 30.11.19

Sakhalin Stalker, do not confuse 2nd geography lesson with a mini Intro of all the lessons!

s
stalker Freeman 30.11.19

during Halloween you can smash the tombstones and get the Edna mask(I found all but one, but I think they still have at the end of the game in the warehouse punks