3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrHimera666 30.11.19 04:27 am

Bugs (Assassin's Creed: Liberation)

Write here the bugs you met in AC Liberation
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrHimera666 30.11.19

Bought in stores in the trading system you have the cursor visible?

R
RavenW89 30.11.19

MrHimera666
why is it there? there are buttons with Claudia managed all, as on the console too, all on the buttons.

M
MrHimera666 30.11.19

RavenW89
If. To select a city need a cursor, otherwise not selected.
I play on PC.

b
barkas69 30.11.19

Yes, there is such jamb - cursor for how - can buttons ASDW - not very convenient

B
Brotuzik 30.11.19

Maybe it's not quite a glitch, but trouble delivers. Has managed to fall in the water dressed like a lady, and to get out of it as Avelina in this outfit ability to climbing off, and she does not cling to nothing...
Particularly unpleasant was that it didn't happen during a mission, and while running around town, so just restart mission impossible. Tried to upload the old mission from the DNA, so after returning to the present (where she is in the water) the game is firmly stuck...
I thought, that will have to start all over, but after restarting the game restart and went with another point on land, so everything was OK. In General, keep in mind such a feature)))

b
barkas69 30.11.19

there is one unpleasant moment - after desynchronization changing the mask - to dress up in assassin and he is known as the constant search
on marshes sometimes have a specific bug - floating on earth

I
Igor0103 30.11.19

Brotuzik I am also in the costume of the lady in the water fell, or rather fell and I was pushed in the mission where you have to captain a kill because of the water well then still will not come out

H
Hellberg 30.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

j
jose 1725 30.11.19

on the first level dream Avelina ! fight with rabotorgovtsev, how stupid they were!

when 26% of the passage show your headquarters,after the shipment of cotton, the game crashes!

Seen in Fig Repack with scitovsky tablet!

b
barkas69 30.11.19

chests 91% and map 98% - looks like this is also a bug of the game

B
Brotuzik 30.11.19

Here's another unpleasant thing: the side mission with the smugglers on the marshes. Initially given the task to reveal the location of the three camps, but not to kill anyone... And that's about what chests to Rob not necessary - no words((. In the end, then when you give the job to find and destroy all the camps of smugglers - the one in which you this trunk opened earlier is cancelled and appears again and again indefinitely, because the destruction of camps is fixed only after opening a chest... that's the joint... it's a shame, now this probably 100% singry will not...

N
NoN141 30.11.19

3 bug found. *License*

j
jose 1725 30.11.19

brotuzik I had the same thing!I level at new beginnings, the bug is gone!

b
bob21061963 30.11.19

jose 1725
Where you pereigrat? Can't find the head.

e
emptyProfile 30.11.19

The worst in my opinion is a bug of the game is that you cannot open the card and find all the chests(I mean beat the game on the full 100%). The entire game climbed - well, no, there's nothing else! Empty! And the statistics still says 89% of chests and 98% of the parts of the map.

B
Brotuzik 30.11.19

doctorhacker,
the map can be open at 100% it is enough in the Delta on foot ooperati dark areas on the edges of maps on the border with the zone desynchronization, which does not let us on because the map area do not open after synchronizing with the viewpoints. Well, I'm still just in a fire in New Orleans swimming down the cards for the ships, for the same reason (but I think would be enough and only the Delta). Understand that this is nerdy, but I was just curious to know whether it is possible to squeeze 100% out of the card. It turned out that it is possible)))
On the trunks - I took the game to the Repack with a tablet from skidrow - I have somehow turned 92%. Then I set myself the version with the tablet 3dm (as in the previous dlc was not) - so it downloaded other people's saves, again not to pass - indeed 89% only. Looked like all the chests are taken, so that XS now, where is the difference...
And - wardrobe 99% of everything is a trifle, of course, but nevertheless...

e
emptyProfile 30.11.19

Brotuzik
Well, I will run in the Delta, with chests and closets apparently a bug in the patch are correct(will have to download the new Repack and put back the save game).

S
Staliger 30.11.19

License. Bug with 91% of chests. On the moor hang 3 bagnath camp from the job of smugglers, in which we must kill guards and search the chests, but the chests have been emptied there, what they were stolen for the task.

b
barkas69 30.11.19

a chest appears in new York in the fortress if the dlc put

h
hazard6364 30.11.19

To open 100% cloak-replay sequence 1 memory 7 and buy the dressing room.