3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordHedgehog 30.11.19 04:27 am

Where to start with PC gaming

Doom. Decided to introduce a kid to the games. And that plays on your phone in any garbage. Input data. Ten years on, girl (but not essential) not previously in on the pitch did not play. I would like to hear your suggestions. I would like some kind of RPG can MMO tochilina. Waiting for suggestions))
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger Goose 30.11.19

The Sims 2, Age of Empires II, Braid

b
baklaha 30.11.19

Tiger Goose
for Age of Empires II plussy! :)
I'd add the classics:
1. Heroes of Might and Magic III
2. Dragon Age: Origins
3. Rome: Total War

T
Tiger Goose 30.11.19

baklaha
Good game, but not harsh for a 10 year old child to play Dragon Age: Origins?

b
baklaha 30.11.19

Tiger Goose
I agree, sometimes the game is not suitable for 10 year olds. But I also want to note, this is a modern game for all the old canons of the RPG games. That's just on this and recommended. Fallout 1-2, Baldur's Gate and similar cult game will not be interesting for modern teenagers.

G
Gusion 30.11.19

For a child, there are lots of educational games and cartoon platformers, there are also quests tipo Scooby-Doo

S
Setesh 30.11.19

baklaha wrote:
Dragon Age: Origins
crazy this girl advise?
DeathGROT wrote:
For a child, there are lots of educational games and cartoon platformers, there are also quests tipo Scooby-Doo
you want to be a girl moron now? another would be a game about the Teletubbies advised
LordHedgehog
I would advise the same Sims (will teach your child that in order to get something, you have to earn) and continuation (at first it will be difficult, but if the play is with his father, who all show and tell, and possibly delay), for example, a series of Anno, but it is better to start with the last part, very simple for the development of (a child still)

p
pekabir 30.11.19

worms

S
Ser-e-zha 30.11.19

Better make acquaintance with his attention and love, otherwise the child will be more attracted to games than to the man, until in my life to happen some kind of difficult situation requiring attention, but then to survive this situation will not be easy; Since the experience we get from others more than from technology...
Where is attention - there is energy.

N
NightGameMassacre 30.11.19

I think for a child a very good game Portal 2. She's smart and funny, but a little creepy. Similar to the cartoon.But that is for later.

And now it would be nice to play some platformer or simple game for creativity.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

Can be here with these children's games:
I them started. Fun and azarnye
Spoiler

V
Vampire_98 30.11.19

Numen: Contest of Heroes
The Sims 2
Rayman Raving Rabbids

g
ghost_witcher 30.11.19

As for me, it is better to give the girl to guitar lessons, dancing, etc. than to introduce her to games. If you would like, a long time she would play.

S
Slipnot6 30.11.19

The main thing - to not DotA, tanks or any battle of the pianos, and the child will grow degenerate and will vote for PUBG, as the game of the year awards in the steam. Unfortunately, many are unable to avoid a similar fate...

V
Vor Piratych 30.11.19

Well, a series of fable or the Sims

V
Vor Piratych 30.11.19

And finally the question of the subject from any cigarette need to start Smoking and how to drink vodka. And finally you should give it to the sports section to the game time and the forces were.

g
gennaz 30.11.19

LordHedgehog
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
It is a harmless game.

Z
Zombieller 30.11.19

Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom try.