3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19 04:28 am

New footage of Vergil (Devil May Cry 5)

Jackpot!!!

On the frame, more like the last mission, where we finish off the remains of demons...
38 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 30.11.19

Why my motivation is growing??!

L
Lelik Bobik 30.11.19

It is worthy of motivation

L
Lobo 30.11.19

maybe this time the verge will not be a villain...

M
k
kiryajc 30.11.19

Does anyone have the original picture with a smiling Virgil?

D
DagonDevilHunter 30.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
Source? If this is not fake, the game has met expectations. And if it's not fake, it is the worst spoiler since the trigger Nero is no trace of the mechanical arm, then after this scene Nero is already playable (I do not believe that developed would bother to redo all the mechanics after receipt of dt, because all of the chips changing hands just go in the trash, I do not believe that developed will make a gift with gameplay new character in the middle of the game, it is better to expect the worst).
And I think I was right. Here you have the strongest demon, as I expected. And a new type of villain, which would explain POWER in General to everyone. This dt will not be in a form and in a constant state Nero, scrinia.

N
Nazara 30.11.19

DagonDevilHunter
I think that DT will just slightly altered special effects abilities of prostheses, well a hand it will not break and attack more powerful. That's the whole story.

D

Nazar
And here I imagined how this will look similar to the prosthesis-the rocket, which is separated from Nero and hits the enemy itself. And so Nero like this out of dt, and demonic flesh right arm transformed into a mechanical prosthesis? This is nonsense, it would be moronic trash, amid great elaboration the rest of the game (except for dentures, which lie anywhere).
And even if it is just turn dt as the other characters, and Nero will be playable after receipt of dt, it is much more likely to return Bringer of 4 parts (or 2 for both hands in the usual form), instead of the awful prostheses, which are still scattered around the levels, yeah.

N
Nazara 30.11.19

DagonDevilHunter
Really? DMC like realism never claimed, its charm is largely tied to the steepness and entertainment - and then be embarrassed that the prosthesis will turn into a hand and Vice versa? Or hand will grow if the prosthesis is not - Dante Vaughn grew wings and disappeared, and the form of the 4-Krylovo demon, he does not look like themselves. Worse than Nero?

D

Nazar
And no one was talking about realism. The attention to detail, remember dt Verga, in his hand grow a sheath for the Yamato, like a trifle, but it fits the game and does not contradict anything. Developed could not to bother and not to change animation and appearance of dt Verga, would be a demon running around with scabbard and same animation, but why did they do it?
It's one thing when sprout wings, and quite another when the MECHANICAL arm turns into a demonic flesh and back, would be okay if the mechanics are rooted in demonic flesh, it was really interesting, but in the screenshot Bringer perfect. And still, as I wrote, at least the reception with a flying denture definitely will not work after the dt, well, at all. This is the logic. It's the Japanese. It's the details.

L
LarsJunFan 30.11.19

DagonDevilHunter
Look, when the game is released and it turns out to be true, don't say you weren't warned.

D
DarkTenshi666 30.11.19

DagonDevilHunter

After the final battle, I still noticed that he(Nero) with normal hand(well, in the cutscene like it was) o_o

ahahhahahah this video utubia already removed

J
Jackondas 30.11.19

https://vk.com/video339038354_456239074
this video?

D
DarkTenshi666 30.11.19

Jackondas

Yes, and as we see exactly after winning Nero over Vergil, Nero, the right hand does not remain mechanical, but magically turns into a normal human hand o_o

But before DT and after him in battle, he used a mechanical arm, and then Bang, and after the battle, the right hand is human =)

L
Lucifer 149 30.11.19

DarkTenshi666
This is probably the player chose the Devil Breakers,and in terms of plot it's just the hand most likely the mission just prepagada with DB

D
DarkTenshi666 30.11.19

Lucifer 149

OK

In terms of plot he man hand before DT and after DT when he had to break up Dante and Virgil, his right hand becomes usual or what? I just about this point do not know, and explains why it is not necessary(I know), just answer my question.

K
KIBERMAX 30.11.19

Wish that Virgil too was a playable character, but perhaps again the gash after a while any edition because the Special Edition.

m
mazinily 30.11.19

KIBERMAX
or dlc

K
KIBERMAX 30.11.19

mazinily
And so it is possible, but I think Capcom will do this is consider a tradition.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

You can watch forever!