3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19 04:28 am

Skins to improve the bags (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Prompt, please, who collected skins to Pearson improved bag where to find all these animals? Someone even better?
23 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs... 30.11.19

Run like a deer around the world and are looking for excellent animals. All profit

N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19

But where to find? I the raccoons never even seen, for example

N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19

and without the bags to collect cigarette for example?

D
Dema 80 30.11.19

Nicholas APR
collect cards - cigarettes just off

N
Naitiri Baggins 30.11.19

There are many guides on this subject in the Internet. The second Chapter is the quest with the hunt for the legendary bear, which will give a map of the legendary animals (it will be in the bag in the documents section card). You can just go until you see the inscription You entered the territory of the legendary animals. Hunt is a legendary animal, finding and viewing tips. To include flair and go on the trail.

s
sargatas 30.11.19

Nicholas APR
https://vgtimes.ru/articles/52842-gde-v-red-dead-redemption-2-iskat-zhivotnyh-i-ptic-karty-dlya-ohoty.html

N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19

Natamaksi
Yes, no, with the legendary it is clear to all. And simple animals is not clear where to look, I mean it. I need to increase the capacity of bags, does anyone even do that?

N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19

sargatas
Oh, thank you, really, the cards are small,can not see almost nothing

N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19

In General, the bag someone completely pumped? Card so I was able to gather, the hour where it is spent.

s
sargatas 30.11.19

Nicholas APR
You spoilerset about the bag?

N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19

sargatas
Yes, if you can,and what's the spoiler?

s
sargatas 30.11.19

Nicholas APR
Bags after passing you can just buy the hunter

N
Nikolay apr 30.11.19

So how to pass? You've passed the game or what? And yet-do I need to craft items? there when to relax and sit-a whole bunch of climbs that you can do.

s
sargatas 30.11.19

Nicholas APR
Bags the passage is not affected. Yes, I passed the game, of course krafti.

D
Demon59901 30.11.19

Nicholas APR
Nicholas APR wrote:
So how to pass
Take and pass.
Nicholas APR wrote:
do I need to craft items
As you want to.

D
Davidops 30.11.19

Please tell me ,don't know what to do (((not a hunter not a butcher in the camps do not see the skins velikolepnye ,can not bag make ,not the saddle (((one word ,not what, just see if I want to sell ,and produce nothing ,can you know please tell me ,thanks in advance ?

R
Rolemanser 30.11.19

Davidops
The butcher in the camp the necessary tools, then when you butcher can donate skins to manufacture, and only after that you can go to menu fabrication and there will be shown how much skin you have. If the butcher skins do not give, create handbags, it will be impossible.

K
Kevin_Clapton 24.12.20

Guys, until the game is complete, but after Arthur's death in the epilogue, can you somehow improve the bag? Really worn out that little space! I came to the hunter, he doesn't want something ...

A
Ashley33 24.12.20

Though necro - but I was curious too - here I am in the epilogue, and I didn't craft anything in the main plot - I decided to perform all these tasks unhurriedly and without exchanging for plot restrictions - in postgame. And now I have an epilogue, I have free movement, but I can't find places where they can craft my bags and stuff for skins. So what can you do?

y
yura_konrad 24.12.20

Ashley33
you can buy these bags from the seller, who buy stolen goods.