3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terran52rus 30.11.19 04:28 am

The skin of monsters (Metro Exodus)

Why on consoles, monsters no fur, and the PC version is?!
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vekselberg de Wolf 30.11.19

Terran52rus
Hi, because the technology on PC is called Hairworks.

T
Terran52rus 30.11.19

Vekselberg de Wolf strange, I thought that consoles are just the same graphene at the maximum)

M
Maxbrass2 30.11.19

Terran52rus
Where does technology graphics to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT technology??? NVIDIA HairWorks combines the power of NVIDIA GeForce GTX technology and DirectX 11 tessellation to add hundreds of thousands of dynamic and realistic hairs to images of the characters, creatures, and game worlds.

D
Dogmit 30.11.19

Terran52rus
fur is a useless fad for the sale of NVIDIA cards, marketing to nurse the money asked for a new graphics card. These were typical comments in the output of the third of the Witcher 3 in 2015m.

But if you konsolschik, it is likely that you are waiting for comments like Sonola does not pull fur, shame

W
Walrus-X 30.11.19

Terran52rus
Just the same graphene at the maximum.
Spoiler

S
Sidorovich12 30.11.19

That's one of the reasons why you should use PC for games. There limits less, the picture is better and better.

S
Sidorovich12 30.11.19

Maxbrass2 wrote:
I thought that consoles are just the same graphene at the maximum)

You made my day . Neighing

Consoles are enchanted by stable FPS, sometimes to the detriment of everything else. The filling of the consoles on the basis of their limited capacity does not allow to reveal the full quality of the picture. To do this, and there are high-performance discrete graphics card for the PC. And consoles vibora special no. They give and have to take.

M
Maxbrass2 30.11.19

Sidorovich12
Moron,first wipe the eyes and wash your face after you Wake up and the computer turned on, look who wrote it! That the author wrote all this crap about skin, and you refer me...)) Now let's kick the tires with you! ))