3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dizzy33 30.11.19 04:29 am

AUTOFIT enemies (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hi. The theme of this, I was on a quick Odyssey, decided to go again with all the question marks and the other, but to gridasia for a new was too lazy, downloaded the cheat to level up, to pump directly to 50go and the enemies have become the 40th level. In origins it was possible to disable the AUTOFIT of the enemies on the level, there also rummaged did not find nothing. This is a joke from the developers?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 30.11.19

dizzy33
And you case as so fast the game was, there is this miserable difference in the three-level between PS and HS and you can't beat all while on the additional tasks will not run level will not increase your?

d
dizzy33 30.11.19

I do 70% of enemies with a bow from far away to Zatikyan. Well grindelia of course but not all the icons in a row. I still have about half of the icons remained.

a
andy_ko44 30.11.19

Not disabled it. Made, apparently, to save interest when you return to progenie locations. Just below 50 level to not bump into enemies with the level 8. Personally, I went.
If you interfere, in the same trainer hit"murder one shot and griddim.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 30.11.19

Speaking of levels, enemies - except in the game there ,as in the last part ,breaking animus when it was possible to manually configure all sorts of stuff ,including autolevelling?

I
Inspektor_73 30.11.19

After patch 1.1.2.
Features and improvements
Added option of auto levels. Note - the setting will also affect the level of drop down items, but will not affect their quality.
The default content will correspond to the chosen level of difficulty
Heavy - all content is always at the same level as the level of the player
Average - all content can be 1-2 level lower than player level
Easy - all the content can be on the 1-4 level lower than player level

V
Vorik Lapkovich 30.11.19

The worst thing Odyssey - increase of level of enemies. You killed such a great Minotaur, the most formidable enemy in the game, and you will merge boar which level the same as you.