3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilya1iz2 30.11.19 04:29 am

A bug in the quest \"the Song Knight of heart\" (Blood and wine) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A bug in the initial stage happens when we are asked to demonstrate our skills in shooting,fencing and riding.The first two passed OK,but when come to riding a horse,then there is trouble.The horse is standing,not responding,no peeling,no inventory log.PC litsuha you.Actually anyone else experienced similar?Decided whether the the problem?
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 30.11.19

ilya1iz2
I'm fine, it was all that I passed without problems can if you use console or mods delete them

S
Setesh 30.11.19

ilya1iz2
+1, I thought only me, the tournament itself has not yet passed, exercise sort you can skip tried?

i
ilya1iz2 30.11.19

Roy jons
Nothing strannim not used,and not used at all.

i
ilya1iz2 30.11.19

Sites
Training for horse riding you should at least start to skip,and skip turns impossible.I kind of already perepechenova just in case,but still such a waste of time.

S
Setesh 30.11.19

ilya1iz2
no, I mean before the start of training like a saw line in the dialogue, something like I know

i
ilya1iz2 30.11.19

Sites
Hmm,Pozza look otpishu.

A
Anton851 30.11.19

The same problem. Stimovsky version.

i
ilya1iz2 30.11.19

Actually the problem does not occur if you do not pass tests so that the topic can be closed,thank you all for the feedback.

c
crabCore 30.11.19

A similar situation, but a version for the PS4. We are waiting for patches.

G
GWINBLEYDD 30.11.19

I have another bug. When I pass the competition. You have to shoot at the speed that one of the mannequins falling, though I'm on it five times was already figs knows from what but it I can't get through the whole tournament

O
Ocean of acid 30.11.19

GWINBLEYDD
Fashion the camera? Had the same problem with the mod Immersive cam - decided reset the camera when aiming/throwing for standard.

P
Pasha Valov 30.11.19

The same problem litsuha

f
francismagic 30.11.19

GWINBLEYDD
it's kind of like a sword to hack to do and not to shoot

d
djjack 30.11.19

Just for statistics I will say that there was no such problem. Gog-version. But the fact that there will be more patches - 31 may, obviously)

f
francismagic 30.11.19

ilya1iz2
skip a workout and immediately proceed to the tournament (verified)

G
GWINBLEYDD 30.11.19

francismagic
No, this is not where a horse is where shooting speed, the first test.

r
romariozo 30.11.19

choose not to continue the game and start the auto save before the second test, after passing which they refuse to continue training and voila you pass on

i
ibarysheff 30.11.19

The same situation, but already in the tournament ( With trenirovok everything was OK

P
Pomanes 30.11.19

disable Hint in menu (Options - gameplay) and everything works.

S
Sapfir88.88 30.11.19

GWINBLEYDD
With regards to dummies - don't hog attack. I, too, soared in the beginning. Just approaching press time. Then everything just becomes). And don't use explosive ammo - the targets do not react to them...