3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolhaas 30.11.19 04:31 am

How to clear a path to Alysanne? (Dark Souls 2)

How to clear a path to Alysanne?
13 Comments
Sort by:
k
kokoz80 30.11.19

kohlhaas
Soberaetes Loyce souls from mobs who climbs before the boss,then after killing the boss and tell her obstacles lopayutsya,you need 50 pieces,I decided to collect here, too,the DLS were not immediately ran to the thing that makes the visible cat,killed her and farmleigh soul,as the mobs konchayutsya and climbs boss vacuous to the fire and anew,knight 1 I have they to longer climbs,if you kill the boss they seem to eventually cease to appear,and then rely only on sumon,phantoms can also looting the souls of Loyce

k
kolhaas 30.11.19

and no shower is not as because I killed the boss and soon they end and up to 50 shower is far from me.

k
kokoz80 30.11.19

kohlhaas
I don't know what girlfriend,I was deprovera himself when the boss is killed they zakanchivayutsya,I was a Persian on ng+I of farmil and wind flew,there was the boss killed but sohranki flew,went here again and somewhere vyguglil what mobs zakanchivayutsya over time, if the boss is dead,so this time I was barefoot was not killed, just in case,wear clothes loot,rings,termite until the end,leave marks maybe someone will call,I can see if schA who sign leaves will always call let the same powermic,then return him to his world and he vacays

S
Sergey 82 30.11.19

kohlhaas
50 Loyce souls need not only to open a passage to Alsana, and to obtain from her the white set of the knights of Loyce (given in stages), and also gives the opportunity to buy Maglina in Majula set King ivory. If the Loyce set is not necessary (the smoked is almost the same), you can just kill her with a bow from the conversation. Get her soul and you can barter with Omnivex her sword (another reason to approach her there). But to buy a set King ivory without 50 Loyce souls still will not work.

k
kolhaas 30.11.19

this is very bad I want Seth king

k
kokoz80 30.11.19

hmm,farm Loyce is a horror,came back 2 million SM was not conductive and a current of 3.2 26штук,for the entry for more than 30K out,play for 2-3 hours a day sometimes on the bridge warpos to fight for a change,here is where you can endlessly farm souls,and no the charcoal is not needed as the giant,although I want to with them the soul was not given and the current Laura fell,set this burned already tons can a wholesale store to open

k
kolhaas 30.11.19

kokoz80
Yeah can't argue with that I have the same shower only a lot less)

k
kokoz80 30.11.19

scored again,the last 5 shower 3 hours of farmil,did not fall,the result came back with 1.9 mln.3,9 M leaving conductive rampart of the king to Seth and soul alsany to take 4 million will be

G
Gold-man 30.11.19

Yes I would have shot her with a bow and got a soul. And the way would be cleared)

k
kokoz80 30.11.19

Gold-man
like when she's dead set king nekoupite,and all because of him

M
Mishp 30.11.19

I have the 50 Loyce souls a week of farmil....

A
AT_Sagor 30.11.19

MISP
Quickly escaped.

R
Rey Tokoyami 30.11.19

The people now who plays in the dark? Just about a week to play nobody calls never signs players saw only 1 I think. But on the invasion of things from there. So maybe someone will play with me Loyce soul farm some creeps?