3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Han Viro 30.11.19 04:43 am

Tips on the game (Cossacks 3)

Does anyone have good tips on the game?
Recently met with the Cossacks 3, and already knew that the game gives to a lot of trouble even on the easy difficulty level.
What nation is more suitable for a beginner? Noticed that the enemy often gains the cavalry with rifles against them is simply impossible...
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 30.11.19

Khan Viro
The Cossacks have always given sweat. A nation here at all does not matter. Strategies are the same as 15 years ago. For your question - the cavalry with their guns brought the other cavalry in the melee, the same cavalry ranged, but more guns and of course guns, howitzers...

M
Mad_est 30.11.19

Mantykora wrote:
The nation then do not fundamental
Well, not say, Denmark and Prussia were the top Musketeers. Ukraine, Algeria and Turkey quickly built cavalry( registered/Sich Cossacks, spahiu and Mamelukes). At least in the old Cossacks were. This remaster, I have 30 minutes played and dropped.

R
Rooough 30.11.19

Khan Viro
The easy way against the company, it Mnogotochie, 1пушка hundred gobble at times. But for a Pro player this taskbar. Not effective against units in armor and cuirasses.

b
bazilews 30.11.19

Khan Viro
Don't play this dross!!!

H
Han Viro 30.11.19

Rooough
Your megastake complete slag, they can't even shoot normally, stupid group of 30 of pikemen just couldn't put my 20 megastrol... They did not shoot, 1 shot per hour.... Shit game is shit, it is impossible to win, or at least to repel the enemy, all the time the cavalry comes and carries everything to smithereens...

M
Mantykora 30.11.19

Mad_est
There are differences of course, I'm not arguing - but in General this is not so important. Denmark and Prussia Musketeers don't remember, but Serdyukov fully pumped could stop anyone! The more that shoot the farthest! My beloved nation was Poland with the winged hussars - and-run, and the face could be, in contrast to Sich.
Mad_est wrote:
This remaster, I have 30 minutes played and dropped.
And I liked the game for lovers, Oldies - remember your childhood. Here are some already crying that hard, and I most - to the brain the hands must be straight! Cossacks too simple was never. It's a shame that guns are no indentured servants, but of the Ukrainian Navy was given tea instead of the yacht - even 15 years ago, I thought - why not? And Ukraine, I would say that the Zaporozhian host, is more true historically. Landscapes could diversify - winter, summer, spring - spring, for example, slower went the cannon. And an supergraphik no - good.

By the way noticed at the time - Ukraine 15 years ago, the campaign was mainly against the poles, and now it seems (not yet passed) - against the Russian poles. A political Overture or a coincidence?

R
Rooough 30.11.19

Khan Viro
I said that megastake not effective against units in armor and cuirasses, and that lancers, randoseru, rectory, winged hussars, cuirassiers. But the Musketeers and Dragoons put like grain, with the exception of the Spanish Musketeers are also in cuirasses. And shoots Megastore not once a year, and very quickly, you might have ended the resources of iron, coal.

J
Jon May 30.11.19

Mantykora
Almost right now there say the campaign for Ukraine you are friends with Poland(she's your vassal). Against the Russians there are not many missions as it could be political bias is not to blame. As for the friendship of the Ukrainians with the poles, so it was (the film Taras Bulba is not the whole story), so that all of the case in General. If you really wanted to Express hostility to Russia, I think would not put the company at Russian( and for example the same poles in the time of troubles he often won us the material in General is).

M
Mantykora 30.11.19

Jon May wrote:
there is a campaign for Ukraine you are friends with Poland(she's your vassal)
Corrected, Poland - the suzerain, and the Zaporozhian host - vassal. Although in truth, not even a vassal, but just a part of the Polish army. I've not been accused of political bias - just first time saw game - the mission the March on Moscow, but there against the Swedes and Turks. Just the time period of the campaign for Ukraine - 20 years before the revolt of Khmelnitsky.
And about the Cossack March on Moscow - read Olesya Elderberry (God bless him), an entertaining reading of his the secret history of Ukraine-Rus, written easy, fun and informative. The game has not yet reached me during the second mission attacking the Swedes)))

N
Nojmax 30.11.19

In the beginning of the game fit to extract the stone, then sell on the market

r
redemax1995 30.11.19

Board game a number of win remember to build and make units and workers is not Warcraft you and simulator most and not Grady important to know the strengths and weaknesses of the nation of which played a number of newseditorial but the basic tactic is!

l
ludovick 30.11.19

The best defense starts with a pair of watchtowers that need to pump in terms of guns.
When you move deeper into the cards remain the fortifications of these towers )
The game is shameful, frankly, not AAA, no.

A
Android 07 30.11.19

Try to play (on Random maps) are not a land war and sea? Select the Peninsula, 2 ally for yourself 5-be opponents. the map size is normal. Here (IMHO) would be more interesting to play. The main thing is to do the right settings. For example, I do not produce troops. Only the galleys and sometimes transport. Transport 1 need if on my land the forest is not enough, I need farmers on the land of an ally. Panwa job is to stay ahead of the enemy with the release of the fleet and close access to the transports of troops the enemy to our peninsulas. Why in the options choose *nearby Allies*.

E
EX 0800 30.11.19

How to demolish a building ?