3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gradus82 30.11.19 04:43 am

Can't find something in the basement (Resident Evil)

The people in this room? Can't find anything.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 30.11.19

A box of items, as it is written :D

F
Fanatzy59 30.11.19

:DDD

O
Oleg V 30.11.19

from the right end of the card where you need a crane to bring the crate (a box to push on it) and break it pressure, where the circle in the center of the map-there's a monster walks him to not kill, bullets do not waste...

G
Gradus82 30.11.19

Oleg
Yes I did all of this, the broken flamethrower took out of the box. The red room anyway, something not found.
It's the only red room is left on all cards, so I had to bother.

K
Koresh Togliatti 30.11.19

Gradus82
There as far as I remember in the early ammunition for the Colt Python got upstairs to lie down, it is necessary to approach and climb, close to the Elevator.

O
Oleg V 30.11.19

Gradus82
a red square on the picture like the Elevator, which would have left Barry... check to see if something is not picked up... after these dungeons him, like the gun will need to give...

G
Gradus82 30.11.19

Oleg
I am for Chris, the first excavation. Barry no. The lift was broken.

G
Gradus82 30.11.19

Koresh Togliatti
Kind of went through everything but I'll try the next drive thanks.

K
Koresh Togliatti 30.11.19

Gradus82/b>
Try of course, this happens many times looking for and then find.

O
Oleg V 30.11.19

Gradus82
some doors and be broken, they can't be opened, they will appear in red, it's not scary... look for useful things there, they can be on walls, around corners, obstructed subjects (the camera does not see them, but they can be)... upon completing active locations should not stay...

I do not remember already, try the second flamethrower to find places to change them...

l
lwader 30.11.19

In just playing for Jill so there is nothing found and the room is red, bug or not a bug is not clear.

l
lwader 30.11.19

Yeah, I know, though, you already too and this Khan how dumb not notice immediately: the clip with ammo for Beretta 92FS. : ) Count me too blunted and not immediately noticed: in the descent to the press was lying. Took place behind Jill.