3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19 04:43 am

Have you changed the optimization since the release? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who played at release and now with all patches - can you tell me whether there is a change for the better? I played on release, I remember that frame rate fell from fire sources, and what they in the scene was more the lower he descended. In large-scale battles, the framerate actually dropped to absolutely unplayable values, 10~15 fps(I gave up the game). And these loading textures everywhere. As it is now played? I'm especially interested in the experience of PC owners on the basis of the AMD.
Thank you.
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 30.11.19

Nothing has changed but I didn't notice any terrible Progreso, and in team fights the fps was going down to about 40

D
DzoT64 30.11.19

Became better

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

Crra
If you play 60K/s the drawdown at 20 frames a significant, but not critical. And I played with the fixed 30 fps and I drop to 20 frames was critical(to play at 10 fps when a dubious pleasure). Yes, sorry if nothing has changed. And you have AMD?

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

DzoT64
How much better?

C
Cheburashka 30.11.19

In Rataj 45-50 FPS , with 70-80 cities personally I like that :))

S
Shock Burst 30.11.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
as I felt much better. However I updated the system, but I game on a i7-6700k, gtx 1070. Then with textures sometimes there were problems, but now 60fps stable, no lag and no frieze.

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

Cheburashka
And it? I was just playing with a fixed frequency of 30K/s so to me it's about anything or tells.

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

Shock Burst
Well, just updated, so the change in the optimization, you can not judge.

S
Steve Taller 30.11.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
Nothing has changed, unplayable even on my profile system

M
Mihail Golohvast 30.11.19

All playable, fps is 100+ at max speed, before,God forbid, 60 APF was. And now the candy, not the game, however a lot of bugs and left!

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

Michael Holocuast
Some write that nothing has changed other - the opposite. Either one of you disingenuous, or(more likely) optimized under specific iron. You have AMD?

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

Steve Taller
Do you have any accessories?

b
baklaha 30.11.19

Yes, for the better. But the game requires a 6 core processor, after upgrading the PC, all the glitches, the freezes disappeared. The older 4 core processors Intel the game does not pull, even in acceleration. Stood 2500к i5 with a frequency of 4.5 Hz in Rataj constantly frisel. With the transition to AMD 2600 Reisen freezes there.

b
baklaha 30.11.19

It is not in optimization, and in the engine. It is time to move on new hardware.

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

baklaha
You upgraded a PC, so I can't judge the improvement of the optimization. And freeze I have not observed, only the fall of the framerate and loading textures.

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

baklaha
baklaha wrote:
It is not in optimization, and in the engine. It is time to move on new hardware.
What, excuse me?

b
baklaha 30.11.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
Well, I played the beginning on the i5 (at the time of release), and after 8 months on the i5, so in General the optimization did. BUT! where the processor could not cope, he still can not cope! Download 4 core processor Intel i5 in rataj are 100% frieze.

b
baklaha 30.11.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
The developers have done, but the yard 2019год,- 4 cores now at least for a gaming computer.

F
Furukawa Roppa 30.11.19

baklaha
I have 8 cores as it were. And why other games work fine? Conclusion - the game is lame optimization. I remember the Dying Light on the release I also shamelessly hindered, on the most minimum settings. After a year and a half, with all released patches I played on ultra high settings.

b
baklaha 30.11.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
Then XS, I have a problem was precisely because of the processor. With the gtx 970, there were no problems. Played on high settings 45-60fps (except RATAI, where frazil processor)