3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
svat72 30.11.19 04:44 am

Help! not installed games!!!

Produces here such crap!

12 Comments
Sort by:
J
J4CKSON 30.11.19

What is that game called Installer?And since when WinRar need a special app to get updated?

K
KIBERMAX 30.11.19

svat72
1st you need more details
2nd and what's the game like?
3rd most likely you do not you hit, or downloaded but with error
The 4th and once on the screen written winrar, most likely you have an old version of the program, and it asks him to update, download from off site.

J
J4CKSON 30.11.19

KIBERMAX
Or he downloaded virusnyak that very clumsily disguised as the installation file.

s
svat72 30.11.19

Hi all! thank you for participating! installer is not a game it is the game installer (as I understand) this crap climbs with the installation of all piratok ( downloaded from the people). the integrity of the games tested, all is good. games Far Cry New Dawn and
Ace Combat 7

s
svat72 30.11.19

J4CKSON
on account of the virus of course there are no guarantees, but still never couple of years 10 this was not

W
WanRoi 30.11.19

svat72
What the torrent people write? About this parsley and about virusnyak.

s
svat72 30.11.19

WanRoi
all works

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.11.19

It's funny how in the screenshot everything is written on the white Russian, and the author is trying to shift their problems on others.

s
svat72 30.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
It's funny how in the screenshot everything is written on the white Russian, and the author is trying to shift their problems on others.
Actually, I was asked to tell those people who fumbles! I wonder what is his problem, I shift???!!!

-
---VENOM--- 30.11.19

When it started ? Was it before this ? If not - think set\has changed in Windows before installing these games and change ago. Try to download the Repack from other repackers, perhaps, these two from someone use something that your PC does not work or works crookedly. Try to install the new version WinRar, or 7-zip (the one generally free of problems should not be with him). Or delete vinrar at the time of installation. In the end, try to run this same vinrar-Tul-update, he can update what you want and it will work.

V
Vyxyxol 30.11.19

Help! not installed games!!!
Spoiler

s
svat72 30.11.19

---VENOM---
Thanks for the advice!