3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Stepanov kaleb_097 30.11.19 04:45 am

Lost all the diaries and postcards. (Metro Exodus)

In time, the game lost all the diaries and postcards.In those places where they have to lie they are not present.Wrote the incentive and where only did not write, no one speaks. Can somebody casts a save or say that it is necessary to enter in the user.cfg that they appeared again.
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDENITY 30.11.19

Artem Stepanov kaleb_097
And rebooting (PC and games) probyvali?

z
zolthan 30.11.19

If you pass the second time, the previously found trophies (journals and cards) you have in the new game will not appear.

A
Artem Stepanov kaleb_097 30.11.19

Cheter993
The first thing I did.

A

zolthan
Started to replay the game 2 times because I decided the game will deepen.The head of the Caspian sea ostrosi to find the last card where Damir in the rust bucket.Got there took.Click on the tab and all is lost.Volga,Moscow,Fall everything was open.

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.11.19

A

So does anyone have a save where all full diaries and postcards
Or at least understand what I must write in user.cfg

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

The problem is the following. Probably you rules user.cfg and made it read-only attribute. And the old diaries and cards is stored in the user.cfg. Get the read-only attribute again, all will be saved (but that previously were not recorded of course will not return).

I asked someone from those who passed the game and found all the diaries and postcards to lay out your user.cfg in order to understand what was happening, but there were no volunteers.

A

vitalik76
Sorry but I have, and so there was no tick read-only.

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Artem Stepanov kaleb_097 wrote:
Sorry but I have, and so there was no tick read-only.
Then it is strange. The only way I know to lose the found diaries and postcards is to climb into the folder with the game files. Then there is the second method. Remember, what did the forbidden.

C
CrazyCatNear 30.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Probably you rules user.cfg and made it read-only attribute.
Thank you. Didn't even think about it 8)

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

vitalik76
Then drew another strange glitch. The first time took place on hardcore, and just remember what the iron boxes of the lutala. So during the second pass, started a new game on hardcore too, some of these boxes (on the Volga) were already open and empty. If the game remembered that I already have oblatas. Before you start a new game, deleted all values xbox_net_data from the user file.cfg to find all the diaries again. Tick the read-only removed. It did not help. Don't know whether this is due to editing a file or is it a random in-game.

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
The first time took place on hardcore, and just remember what the iron boxes of the lutala. So during the second pass, started a new game on hardcore too
I only know that at different level of complexity some of the boxes from under loot will be empty. If the complexity has not changed then Hz.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
I only know that at different level of complexity some of the boxes from under loot will be empty.
I know about this too, but apparently this part of the boxes randomly, or something I don't understand. Since in fact, the complexity has not changed, but in those boxes exactly where was the loot, it was gone.

L
Lavuer 30.11.19

Also when rejoining the game, lost all the diaries/cards. Example: I started a new game in order to collect, was held in Moscow, left the game, then loaded a save game - 2 cards are gone. The game will remember only what I found in the first pass.

C
CITRUC6 19.06.21

vitalik76
All the finds disappeared, I unchecked the box, but nothing has changed.

M
Maks Makarov77 07.10.21

Artyom Stepanov kaleb_097
I found a way to break my head for a long time and go to the folder where the synchronization of your game about the metro is located, it can be anywhere on the disk, and I also looked for this folder something like nashol the folder is signed in the same way as the game METRO exodus go to this folder and remove everything from it to the devil, just don’t remove the folder itself, but although your business will still enter the game, it will automatically create a new folder, well then, in another place, I’m suffering with this question why, after updating the folder, it creates it in another place, okay not about this, boldly start the game and start over and all the postcards in his diaries will be in place if you helped sign me or like this message I was glad to help good luck in the fight for the metro))))))