3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZZZKarp 30.11.19 04:45 am

A replacement video card

With the old vidyuhi Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (GV-N770OC-4GD) it is time to leave, although still digesting the new games on high and medium settings.......Yes, and so tired!

Actually can't decide on what to change on GigaByte GeForce RTX 2070 1725Mhz Gaming OC PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb 14000Mhz 256 bit UCB-C HDMI 3xDP GV-N2070GAMING OC-8GCили GigaByte GeForce GTX 1070 1607Mhz Ti PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb 8008Mhz 256 bit DVI HDMI 3xDP HDCP GV-N107TWF2-8GD.

The figures vary from 10 to 30 fps, the price is about 5000 - 10000rub., no extra money, therefore, I tend to 1070Ti

Who can advise!?
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

ZZZKarp
Take better b/1080ti, great card for 2k resolution. The level is similar to the 2080

S
SPR1GGAN 30.11.19

John14b
everyone has their own fun ,but I really easy to overpay for a new thing I am sure of
than buying the XS ,XS one
guarantee you every student will print on a color printer, you'd be amazed much coming to the store in case of breakage ,and it's clear that the seal and re-pane, and so and so and not everyone in town is selling not a bad option in the BU market .

J
John14b 30.11.19

SPR1GGAN
And brains for what person? Probably to think ?? Because you can ask where and when you purchased the card. You can ask to throw the warranty card before purchasing the message and details to consider. If the seller refuses, his fucking helmet. There sell, a dime a dozen. Visual inspection of the card at the opening of the seals has not been canceled. You can also arrange to padavan gave the map to check 3 days money back if the card is something( artifacts) Some give at all for 2 weeks;)+ warranty store? Or you don't know how does the warranty stamped by an official of a large Russian store?type CSN, е2е4, citylink etc. Nirazu not iron took something ? As you write, garantinis printed by the student on the printer itself will give is sure. No one is forcing you to take the Miners. There are individuals who sell the card for about 35-38k which is cheaper than the 2070 and more powerful. Take with a warranty, not steamed, with a check of course on PC, if there is a delivery, then even better just you can drive home. And take 2070 for 42к is a waste of money. Rtx it will not pull. The technology is too raw and neoptimizirovannost. It is still in widespread usage will, it will be 2-3 years. And so if to argue, then wolf ? fear - in the woods not to go? of Course, the owner-a gentleman, but damn 1080 ti is a delicious solution but still at a price lower than 2070. So let take a new card 2070 40 thousand.

S
SPR1GGAN 30.11.19

John14b
it is rather a matter of habit and man's relationship to BU ,described you all right, and testing ,the new CE still I can not BU to take confidence in such jesskah no ,I would not take the smartphones and PCs of iron ,the only thing that recently took percent Alica ,but there is a break then nothing and the price is 8K and not 30 and store this is not and I maralno was ready to lose these 8K ,I like the lottery is played .
I really easy 10K to pay for the confidence than to save and catch nervate ,especially when the money is there ,that's when the butt and either take a new 150ti ,or BU 1066 ,then there is a benefit .

Your proposal is also roll ,if you are ready to the problems .

D
Dogmit 30.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
And what are they for? I took myself 2080ti, but do not wish to enable these rays, as they shamelessly take the performance.

Need two cards to take, then everything was OK.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.11.19

2070 better and newer so how would loose money if it is tou question has no meaning
if we are not talking about any specific needs
the word tou is also important the rest of the pitch if Tama i5 is roughly the period 6 production and the current graphics card, there is a probability that the game will still work meh

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

Dogma
Almost two hundred pieces for the rays??? Ahahahahaha))) good sense of humor, though!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

TardMan wrote:
Your VIDOS in an enclosed space.
So I tested before and at the open and the battle in the train, where he was mixing and where you're going with a woman and swoops in the first pack of mutants still early in the game, the fps was the same. I heard that big drop in fps in a desert map and say that the new patch helps to fix the situation. But I have not tested, as the game for a second time haven't cracked yet.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

TardMan
I mean fake, as for the top cards. I have a close and this fps was not. I the website no longer believe, as underground, it's not the first game where the results are very different, but in other games

X
X_ray_83 30.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Yes, they are driving the game the last time the same rate of fps at different maps this clinic !
And I wrote to them and the local herd pounced and began to carry nonsense about the need to buy 2080TI+9900K, well this is the clinic ((((

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

TardMan
Throw off the video benchmark metro.
He's does some heresy showed(
Tested even on full hd - the result of 9 fps!
And the 4k didn't even want to run! Nonsense(

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

TardMan
TardMan wrote:
There's nothing to talk about.
Well, why not?
Here VIDOS in the desert:
Spoiler

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

TardMan
Surely you don't think that I play with such settings?)))
It for the test. And turn off the beams and get the minimum of 65 fps.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 30.11.19

TardMan
Yes, even if only two some. I would still turn down that radial technology in any game. It mercilessly eats resources. For what would be to turn it on.