3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19 04:45 am

Virgil (Devil May Cry 5)

What can I say?
Before its release is game of the YEAR!
(Yes, Yes. I am also under the euphoria from what I saw, or rather who!)...
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 30.11.19

The main thing that it is not lowered again to the level of stupid villain. in DmC the last it is much better discovered than in the previous parts.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

Tiberiym
It is in the restart (DmC), his motivation is limping on both legs, after his sentence for no reason NOW WE WILL RULE.
Out of the blue, the liver is not divided...

And, classic Virgil is CHARISMA 1001%! What he would not do!

a
areay 30.11.19

it seems to me that it will appear in the flashback(I hope mistaken)

I
ItachiSan_RUS 30.11.19

areay
I hope you're really wrong. He deserves his place in the series much more than VI, Nero, Lady and trish together.

N
Nikita redgrave 30.11.19

Well, there are in the frame Virgil probably in the game too, what more with what she prize of the year?

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

Nikita Redgrave
You do not understand...

Just look at the trailer and the reactions of different people.
So screaming with joy since the first release trailer for the game.
But to appreciate the full scale of what is happening, play all the games in the series. Hearken to the story. And, after (Probably) disappear questions by type - what makes her the prize.

Yes, her award of the DECADE will be a little!

a
areay 30.11.19

ItachiSan_RUS
moot point about the place , I think he deserves it on a par with Nero and lady and trish are so secondary characters that help erection GG

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 30.11.19

Merged Virgil

Spoiler

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

Naughty_Kamikaze
Everything!!! I finished!
Judging by the frame brothers knead for a few demons!
Jackpot!!!

N

Mr.Evgeny Essex
https://streamable.com/5pwiq

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

Naughty_Kamikaze
And, this is supposedly Nero in the center?

D
DagonDevilHunter 30.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
And more and no one, it can only be Nero. The verge has transformed from that crap, which is the main villain of the type (I forgot his name), judging by all the info. Bringer (Yamato) was with him. More and out of options.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

DagonDevilHunter
Urizen - heads-the villain (Antagonist).
Judging it on the wings, if we compare with the poster and the latest trailer, in which Nero and appear bright blue wings, then YES! This is Nero in the centre, which, apparently, went to the roof (And maybe he's the final boss of the game).
And by the way, I don't mind, if it should be soaked hands of Dante and Vergil (Especially Virgil) and in the process they choose what...

D

Mr.Evgeny Essex
I don't know. Of course, I love the verge, but for the opportunity to feel in the gameplay with Nero, with fully open potencialom is too good. I would even have sacrificed the Verge for this opportunity.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

DagonDevilHunter
Vergil is EVERYTHING in the game. And his return to kill again. It is a fact.

Doubt we will give Nero running with a fully pumped potential. Rather, the contrary. It should be wet!

D

Mr.Evgeny Essex
And Yes, I've thought about it and remembered how in 4 parts Bringer absorbed ANY demonic crap and intensified Nero. So and then Mr. Urizen, which Neformal this POWER in my tree, a very large number. Yes, more thoughts that Nero will have a meltdown. And because I wrote a theory a couple of years ago and I was right! Oh yeah.

N

Spoilerville and Dante go to protect the world from the inside of hell, and Nero leave, that he was defending humanity here.

D

Naughty_Kamikaze
Proof? Or is it theory?

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

DagonDevilHunter
Rather - the truth.
Judging by this screenshot it is. Plus is most likely the final frame of the game: