3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer6641 30.11.19 04:46 am

Spooky hangs in the game! (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Terribly of the game, I have powerful hardware, despite the fact that other novelties are 10 times more demanding than Devil May Cry does not lag, and this game is wildly frieze! What I did Friesians are not lost! When you start the game and the beginning of the mission everything goes fine, but after 10 -15 minutes the game starts wildly misiti, sound while also frieze and behind! Help, can somebody knows the solution! I have a license!
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galinka. 30.11.19

The configuration of the computer to write to at least have an idea, because on my rust bucket, it flies at a maximum.

K
Kyubi 30.11.19

I have a rusty bucket, and the game runs fine on medium-high.
Try to verify the game cache, maybe something negociciones or be removed, and possibly due to virus scan Kasperskogo who likes to put check during the game for that would be demolished to hell.

D
Dreamer6641 30.11.19

Intel Core i7-4770 CPu 3.40 GHz
Windows 10 (64 bit)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (graphics Card from Palit)
Internal memory 16 GB
3 GB hard disk divided into two partitions, C and D, games from steam downloaded to drive D
Playing on the controller, Ps4
I have Norton security which comes standard with Windows 10

M
MrWorld 30.11.19

Dreamer6641
Without a gamepad tried?

D
Dreamer6641 30.11.19

MrWorld
That's exactly when the clave is not slow, and the controller from ps4 to freesite starts, and only in this game is! And buttons, there are displayed as 1,2,3 etc. and not A,B,Y!

M
MrWorld 30.11.19

Dreamer6641
Maybe you should use a xbox gamepad? In this case, it is not surprising that there are some problems

K
Kosmo228 30.11.19

The problem was solved so: tried to play with a controller from the ps4, the game after 5-10 minutes the game started to lag more and more until the fps does not fall until very playable. Downloaded the controller emulator from xbox called x360ce. It is important to download the version for 32-bit games. Throws it in a folder with the game exe, a custom emulator for your joy and play. In the game, more convenient operation and most importantly gone drawdown. No more manipulation of the game is not done, all settings at maximum. PC configuration I have is not a top: 8GB operatives, cpu amd fx8350, amd r280x video. The game flies